University of Bolton Scholarship in UK 2023 Bolton University is a well-regarded university for overseas students seeking to study in the United Kingdom. The university provides students with a comprehensive education and several possibilities to advance their academic and professional potential. The Student Scholarship program is offered by the University of Bolton to aid international students in their academic pursuits.
The University of Bolton scholarship provides exceptional overseas students with financial assistance and helps to mitigate the costs involved with studying in the United Kingdom. With the Bolton University Student Scholarship, overseas students are able to concentrate on their studies and fully benefit from the university’s great education and resources.
Therefore, if you are seeking an excellent education in the United Kingdom, consider Bolton University and apply for the Bolton University Student Scholarship immediately!
- Type of Program: Scholarship
- Location: United Kingdom
- University: Bolton University
- Program Level: Undergraduate
- Join our Telegram group for the most recent Scholarship updates.
Student Scholarship Eligibility Criteria at the University of Bolton:
To be eligible for the Student Scholarship program, you must satisfy the following eligibility requirements:
- Students from the United Kingdom or Europe who will pay tuition at the University of Bolton in 2022/23 and who are eligible for and will receive Student Finance aid from the Home or EU Government.
- You can pursue a Full-Time undergraduate program at the University of Bolton.
- Students can begin their coursework in September 2022, January 2023, or April/May 2023.
- Students entering the foundation year (HE3) may be awarded a bursary, but only in years HE4, HE5, or HE6.
- Evidence of parental or carer status is required. Acceptable evidence is verification that you have obtained one of the following:
- Opportunities for parental education.
- The Program for Child Benefits.
- Grants for dependent adults.
Allowance for carers
Blackbullion Budgeting courses will be required for all students.
Benefits of the Bolton University Scholarship:
Each student will earn a unique award amount based on preset criteria. Depending on the evaluation of their application, qualifying students may receive between £100 and £700 annually.
Student Financing Advisors provide financial health checks to guarantee that students receive the appropriate funding. There are offered personal budget plans and budgeting advice.
How can I apply?
There is an online Application Form; applications must be submitted before the deadline. For further information, please visit the program’s official website.
June 30, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
Which scholarship is completely financed in the United Kingdom in 2023?
Oxford Clarendon Bursary
This is a fully-funded program for international students to study in the United Kingdom. The Oxford University scholarship is available to anyone pursuing a master’s or doctoral degree. No separate application is necessary for the scholarship in 2023.
Who may apply for a UK scholarship?
To be eligible for a Commonwealth Scholarship, applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of a Commonwealth nation. You are still eligible if you are a refugee or a person under British protection. Lastly, you must be unable to study in the United Kingdom without a scholarship.