UAE Job Seeker Visa 2023: You can relocate to the UAE without a job offer. As you may be aware, the United Arab Emirates has become one of the fastest-growing countries in the Middle East. You can apply for the UAE Job Seeker Visa 2023 and travel to the UAE to look for work. There is a great demand for workers in the UAE, and candidates from all nations may be turned down.
Read More: Teacher Jobs in Australia 2023 – Apply Now
Individuals with a Job Seeker Visa for UAE will be able to stay in the UAE for 60, 90, or 120 days in order to look for work. This Job Seeker Visa is valid in all major cities around the UAE, including Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Obtaining a UAE jobseeker visa has never been easier. If you plan on visiting the UAE to hunt for work, this new UAE Job Seeker Visa is for you. Learn about the eligibility requirements and how to apply.
Details of UAE Job Seeker Visa 2023
- Job Country: UAE
- Visa type: Job Seeker Visa
- Who can Apply: The one who is seeking a Job opportunity in UAE
What is UAE Job Seeker Visit Visa?
The UAE Career Seeker Visit Visa allows you to look for new career prospects without the need for a sponsor. So, for this Visa, you must have a job offer from a UAE firm. On October 3, 2022, the UAE Job Seeker Visa was introduced. Most popular visas among applicants.
Duration of Job Seeker Visit Visa UAE
You can stay in the UAE for 60, 90, or 120 days with the Job Seeker Visa. You must find and hunt for work throughout this period.
- You do not require a job offer from an employer in the UAE.
- You will require a work permit.
- A Job Seeker Visa allows you to stay in the UAE for 120 days.
UAE Job Seeker Visit Visa Cost 2023
The application fee for a job seeker visa is determined by the number of days requested. The current visa fee for UAE Job Seeker Visit Visa 2023 is:
- 60-day visa will cost: AED 555.75
- 90-day visa will cost: AED 685.75
- 120-day visa will cost: AED 815.75
He/she must meet the criteria in order to obtain a UAE Visit Visa for job-seeking purposes.
- Have skills in one of the three levels (one, two, or three) listed below.
- A graduate of one of the world’s 500 institutions.
- The graduation year should not be more than two years after the year of application.
- He or she must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Skills that can qualify for UAE Job Seeker Visa
- Level 1: Legislators, managers, and business executives
- Level 2: Professionals in scientific, technical, and human fields
- Level 3: Technicians in scientific, technical, and humanitarian fields
- Level 4: Writing professionals
- Level 5: Service and sales occupations
- Level 6: Skilled workers in agriculture, fisheries, and animal husbandry
- Level 7: Craftsmen in construction, mining, and other craftsmen
- Level 8: Operators and assemblers of machinery and equipment
- Level 9: Simple professions
UAE Job Seeker Visa Requirements
- This visa does not necessitate the presence of a sponsor or a host.
- A colored photograph.
- Passports and identity cards are examples of identity documents.
- A copy of the applicant’s passport is required.
- Certificate of qualification (attested).
How to Apply for the UAE Job Seeker Visa in 2023
The application for the UAE Job Seeker Visa is done online. Follow the instructions outlined below.
- Visit the Website
- Go to the Related Online Services section at the bottom of the page.
- Choose a job seeker visa type, such as 90 days, 60 days, or 120 days.
- Fill out the application form and attach the necessary documentation.
- Make payment for the application cost.
- Please submit your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible for job eligibility in Dubai?
A filled-out application form.
The original passport of the applicant, as well as a copy.
There are several passport photographs.
A copy of a valid company identification card.
A health certificate.
The Ministry of Labor provided an entrance permit.
Proof of application fee payment.
What is the minimum qualification to work in UAE?
Category 1: If you have a bachelor’s degree or higher. If you hold a post-secondary diploma in any discipline, you fall into category 2. If you have a high school diploma, you are in category 3.