World Bank Legal Internship Program 2023: The Vice Presidency for Legal Affairs of the World Bank welcomes applicants from the United States and all other nations to apply for the World Bank Legal Internship Program 2023. In the United States, the Legal Internship Program is a highly Paid Internship. The World Bank Legal Internship program enables interns to strengthen their legal abilities by contributing fresh ideas, new views, creative concepts, and the most recent research experiences to the World Bank’s everyday operations. IELTS is not necessary.
The World Bank Legal Internship is intended for law school students. This is among the Top Internships in Law in the United States. The Internship is provided three times each year. Three months is the period of the Internship Program. The Law Internship Program will be located at the headquarters of the World Bank in Washington, D.C. This is a Call for Fall Internship 2023, and the normal duration of the internship is between September and November 2023.
Details About World Bank Legal Internship Program 2023
- Country of Host: United States
- The headquarters of the World Bank is in Washington, D.C.
- Foreign as well as U.S. students are equally invited to apply.
Benefits of World Bank Legal Internship Program 2023
The World Bank will pay all internees stipends following WB policies.
All interns will be employed by the World Bank alongside professionals.
Are legal internships available at the World Bank?
The following are the qualifying requirements for the World Bank Legal Internship Program:
- Do you have citizenship in a member state of the IBRD?
- During your internship with us, are you enrolled in an LLB, JD, LLM, SJD, Ph.D., or comparable legal academic program?
- Equally welcomed are applications from eligible foreign and U.S.-based students.
Check Also: Visa Sponsorship Jobs in USA 2023 – Apply Now
Provide the following materials:
- Resume Statement of Interest and Motivation Proof of Enrollment in a Law Degree Program and Academic Transcript (s).
- Brief essay responding to the research subject set by the Legal Vice Presidency during the current application session.
Function of Intern
- Doing Research on World Bank-Related Issues, Projects, and Duties
- Participating in task/project teams under the supervision of the supervising attorney (s).
- Helping with the planning and execution of conferences and meetings.
- Doing ad hoc tasks as required by the supervising attorney.
How to Apply for World Bank Legal Internship Program 2023
The application is completed online. If you already have a Google account, you may sign in and finish the application using that account. The link to the website is provided below.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does one become a World Bank intern?
Eligibility Standards. To be eligible for an Internship, applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree and be enrolled in a full-time master’s or doctoral program (with the intent to return to school full-time). There’s no age restriction. English proficiency is necessary.
How can I apply to be an intern at a bank?
Build your resume. Create a CV that is clear and succinct, highlighting essential educational credentials and abilities for the banking business.
Apply for available internships.
Be ready for the interview.