Vegetable Farm Worker jobs in Canada 2023 – Apply Here
Vegetable farm worker jobs in Canada 2023: BIOTECH GREENHOUSES LTD., located at BOX 87, 202 – 9th Street NE, Redcliff, AB T0J 2P0, is seeking self-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills for the position of Vegetable Field Laborer. The successful candidate will need to start work as soon as possible. Permanent or full-time work-related postings. The shift schedule consists of day, weekend, early morning, and morning shifts.
Read More: Tomato Picking jobs in Canada 2023
Details About Vegetable farm worker jobs in Canada 2023
- Employer Name: BIOTECH GREENHOUSES LTD.
- Designation: Vegetable Farm Worker
- Number of Vacancies: 15
- Salary: $15.65 per hour 30 to 52 hours per week
- Type of Employment: Permanent Employment, Full Time
- Location: BOX 87, 202 – 9th Street NE, Redcliff, AB T0J 2P0
- Last Date: 23-10-2023
Description of Vegetable Farm Workers Jobs in Canada:
- The candidate will be responsible for crop cleaning.
- The candidate is responsible for trimming.
- The applicant is responsible for the deletion.
- The applicant will be responsible for cleaning the greenhouse.
- The candidate is liable to reduce.
- The candidate grows, cultivates, and irrigates the crops.
- The candidate will be responsible for camera positioning.
- The candidate is responsible for packing.
- The candidate is responsible for the marriage.
- The candidate will be responsible for harvesting.
- The candidate will be expected to inspect product quality and market readiness.
Requirements for Vegetable farm worker jobs in Canada
- Candidate should be fluent in English.
- There are no general educational requirements, such as a bachelor’s degree, certificate, or certification.
- The successful candidate will receive training.
- The type of farm operation is a mix of fruit and vegetable production.
- Applicant must have the ability to work at heights.
- Individuals must have the ability to work in wet/humid and hot environments.
Expertise and Accomplishment
Types of Plants
- The harvest consists of tomatoes.
Conditions of labor and physical abilities
- Individuals must be able to work well in a fast-paced, busy environment.
- The candidate has to complete the assignment within the stipulated time.
- The candidate should be required to complete repetitive activities.
- The candidate will routinely be required to carry heavy loads as part of their duties.
- Applicants must be able to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily duties.
- Candidate must be detail-oriented.
- Candidate should be able to differentiate between different colors.
- Candidate must be willing to sit, stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Applicants must be prepared to stand for long periods of time.
- The individual should be able to walk long distances.
- Candidate must be prepared to bend, stoop and kneel for long periods of time.
How to Apply for Vegetable farm worker jobs in Canada
Submit The Application By Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply to work on farms in Canada?
How to apply to work on a farm in Canada
How to apply for direct employment in Canada as a farmer
Daily online resume submission.
Farmworker interview for a position.
Submission by an immigration attorney.
An application form.
Acceptance of LMIA application.
Biometrics and medical examination.
Application for visaAdvertisement
Are Canadian farmers in demand?
For the years 2022-2024, Ontario should have favorable employment prospects for general agricultural workers (NOC 8431). The following factors contributed to this view: The increase in employment would result in the creation of a modest number of new jobs. There will not be many opportunities due to retirement.Advertisement