Unskilled Jobs in Netherlands for Foreigners: Unskilled Jobs in Netherlands with Visa Sponsorship are an excellent opportunity for all foreigners who wish to work in any of Europe’s beautiful developed countries. This position is ideal for all unskilled workers in the Netherlands. If you are from a developing country, this is an excellent opportunity for you to earn a good living. The average wage in the Netherlands is around 10 euros per hour, with a maximum wage of 20 euros per hour. Furthermore, if you work as a foreigner in the Netherlands, you may be eligible for a variety of government benefits.
Details of Unskilled Jobs in Netherlands for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
- Country: Netherlands
- Location: North Holland, Netherlands
- Who can apply: International Applicants
- Sponsorship Visa: Yes
- Relocation: Yes
- Visa Support: Yes
- Package: Different in All Jobs
- Salary: 10.53 EUR per hour
Agriculture and Horticulture Jobs
Agriculture and horticulture are important industries in the Netherlands, with numerous job opportunities for foreigners. The country exports a lot of agricultural products like vegetables, fruits, flowers, and plants. These are some of the unskilled jobs available in this industry:
- Picking and sorting fruits and vegetables such as strawberries, tomatoes, and cucumbers is part of this job.
- Sorting, packaging, and labeling fruits and vegetables for distribution is part of this job.
- Greenhouse work entails planting, watering, and caring for plants and flowers in greenhouses.
- Landscaping is the maintenance and beautification of public spaces such as parks, gardens, and golf courses.
- Nursery work entails growing and caring for young plants in a nursery.
- Tractor driving entails operating tractors and other agricultural and horticultural machinery.
Cleaning jobs are always in high demand in the Netherlands, and they provide an excellent opportunity for foreigners looking to work in the country. These positions can be found in a variety of settings, including offices, hotels, hospitals, schools, and private homes. Some common cleaning jobs that do not necessitate any special skills or education include:
- Office cleaning entails cleaning and maintaining offices, such as vacuuming, dusting, and mopping.
- House cleaning entails cleaning private homes, including dusting, vacuuming, and floor washing.
- Hotel cleaning entails cleaning and maintaining hotel rooms as well as common areas such as lobbies and corridors.
- Hospital cleaning entails cleaning and disinfecting hospital rooms and equipment, as well as disposing of medical waste.
- Cleaning and maintaining school buildings and classrooms, including dusting, vacuuming, and sanitizing, is part of this job.
Warehouse and Logistics Jobs
Because of the country’s strong economy and strategic location in Europe, warehouse and logistics jobs are in high demand in the Netherlands. These jobs provide excellent opportunities for foreigners looking to work in the country, and there are numerous roles available in this industry. Some of the common unskilled jobs in warehouse and logistics include:
- Order picking: This job involves picking products from the warehouse according to customer orders.
- Packing: This job involves packing products for shipment, including labeling and preparing for transport.
- Shipping and receiving entail loading and unloading products from trucks, as well as organizing them in the warehouse.
- Forklift driving: This job involves operating forklifts to move products within the warehouse.
- Inventory control entails keeping track of inventory levels and ensuring that products are organized and easy to find.
Personal Care Jobs
Personal care jobs for foreigners are also available in the Netherlands, and they involve working with people who require assistance with their daily activities. Some examples of common unskilled personal care jobs are:
- Caregiving entails assisting people who have difficulty performing daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and eating.
- Home cleaning entails cleaning and maintaining the homes of the elderly or disabled who may require assistance.
- Companion care: This job entails keeping elderly or disabled people company and providing social interaction to those who are lonely or isolated.
- Housekeeping is a job that entails cleaning and organizing tasks in private homes or residential care facilities.
- Laundry and ironing: This job entails washing and ironing clothes for elderly or disabled individuals who may be unable to do so themselves.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Netherlands sponsor visas?
If your organization regularly brings students, scientists, and/or highly skilled migrants from other countries to the Netherlands, it can become a recognized sponsor.
Can I get a Netherlands work visa without a job offer?
Can I Move to the Netherlands if I Don’t Have a Job? To move to the Netherlands as a non-EU/EEA/Swiss citizen, you must usually have a job offer.