Unskilled Jobs in Finland for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
Unskilled Jobs in Finland for Foreigners: Unskilled jobs in Finland are an excellent opportunity to work in Europe. In my opinion, the visa process in Finland is very simple because most of my Finnish friends have provided me with a wealth of information. The Finnish government offers numerous benefits to foreign workers who work in Finland in 2023. Most companies can sponsor your visa, allowing you to travel to Finland on a work permit. Please read the entire post for all information and application processes.
Read More: Unskilled Jobs in Italy for Foreigners Visa Sponsorship 2023
Details About Unskilled Jobs in Finland for Foreigners 2023
- Country: Finland
- Location: Southern Ostrobothnia, Finland
- Who can apply: International Applicants
- Sponsorship Visa: Yes
- Relocation: Yes
- Visa Support: Yes
- Package: Different in All Jobs
- Salary: 10-14 EUR per hour
Agriculture and forestry
Jobs in agriculture and forestry in Finland can be seasonal and require outdoor work. Among the jobs available in this field are:
- Fruit and vegetable picking: During the summer, these jobs entail harvesting fruits and vegetables on farms.
- Forestry jobs entail working in forests, such as planting trees, felling trees, and preparing wood for transport.
- Farm labor includes a variety of tasks such as feeding and caring for animals, maintaining farm equipment, and planting and harvesting crops.
- Jobs in the fishing industry include working on fishing boats, processing fish in factories, and selling fish in markets.
Construction and manual labor
Construction and manual labor jobs are also in high demand in Finland.
- Construction workers construct and renovate residential and commercial structures, as well as roads and bridges.
- Warehouse workers: Warehouse workers sort, package, and ship goods in warehouses and distribution centers.
- Factory workers: These individuals work in factories to manufacture goods and operate machinery.
- Landscaping and outdoor labor: These occupations involve the maintenance and construction of outdoor spaces such as parks, gardens, and sports fields.
- Jobs in transportation and delivery entail driving trucks and delivering goods to customers.
Cleaning and maintenance jobs
Cleaning and maintenance jobs are popular in Finland for unskilled workers. Among these jobs are:
- Janitorial and cleaning services include cleaning commercial and residential buildings such as offices, schools, hospitals, and public spaces.
- Hotel and resort housekeeping and cleaning jobs entail cleaning and maintaining guest rooms, public areas, and outdoor spaces.
- Landscaping and outdoor maintenance jobs entail caring for outdoor spaces, such as mowing lawns, trimming hedges, and planting flowers.
- Pool and spa maintenance entails the upkeep of pools and spas in hotels and private residences.
In Finland, the hospitality industry is expanding, and there are numerous opportunities for unskilled workers. Among the jobs available in this field are:
- Dishwashing: In restaurants and hotels, this job entails washing dishes and kitchen utensils.
- Servers and waiters serve food and beverages to customers in restaurants, cafes, and bars.
- Kitchen helper: In restaurants and hotels, this job entails assisting with food preparation and cooking.
- Housekeeping jobs entail cleaning and maintaining hotel guest rooms and public areas.
- Front desk or receptionist: These positions in hotels involve greeting guests, answering phones, and handling reservations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it easy to get a job in Finland for foreigners?
If you’re a foreigner in Finland, you’ve probably had this problem on your mind: how to find an English-speaking job in Finland. The problem that many people face when they move to Finland is that the job market is difficult to break into, even if they have a long list of skills and qualifications.
What jobs are in demand in Finland?
JUNIOR DATA SCIENTIST