UNESCO Internship Program Without IELTS 2023: Through various tasks, project assignments, and internships, the UNESCO Internship Program aims to train and facilitate talented, ambitious, and active students (especially recent graduates) about UNESCO’s mandate, program, projects, work, and processes in order to improve their practical knowledge of UNESCO’s purposes and aims. Several United Nations organizations, such as UNICEF, WHO, and UNDP, provide a variety of popular internship programs. The UNESCO Internship 2023 without IELTS is accessible to all students from all countries across the world. A key component of UNESCO Jobs is the internship and volunteer opportunities.
UNESCO Internship would be a crowning achievement on your resume/CV. It is a fantastic opportunity to study in a varied and multicultural setting. You will come across the globe’s impoverished inhabitants living below the poverty line and what assistance they require from those in the developed world (something you only read in theory). Let’s learn more about the UNESCO Internship Program 2023 without IELTS.
Details About UNESCO Internship Program Without IELTS 2023
- Internship title: UNESCO Internship Program 2023.
- IELTS needed: No.
- Academic Programs Eligible: Every Academic background is welcome.
- Eligible nationality: Every nationality.
- Internship duration: six months.
- Internship type: Unpaid.
- Internship Location: Multiple countries.
- Deadline: Multiple.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Medical Insurance: 30,000 USD.
- Accommodation provided: No.
- Visa expenses covered: No.
- Travel expenses covered: No.
Who is qualified for the UNESCO Internship Program 2023 if they do not have IELTS?
- You must be at least 20 years old.
- Individuals enrolling in a bachelor’s or undergrad program.
- Students enrolled in or who have applied for Masters or Graduate degrees.
- Master’s degree or equivalent (second or higher university degree).
- Students pursuing a Ph.D. or a postdoctoral degree.
- You have recently graduated with a Master’s degree, second degree, or Ph.D. within the last 12 months.
- Applicants who have finished their full-time university studies but are not enrolled in a Master’s degree program are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates/Applicants must be fluent in English/French communication. Any language other than English or French is a benefit and may be necessary for internships in secretarial and assistantship posts at the Headquarters.
- You must be enrolled in a secretarial/assistant school or a specialized technical/professional institution if you have applied for any secretarial/assistant or technical/professional assignment. Moreover, candidates must be in their last year of study or have just graduated within the past 12 months.
UNESCO Internship Program 2023 Skill Requirements:
Competitors must have the following abilities:
- Good computer abilities, Microsoft Office, and other Office-related software knowledge
- Players must have a teamwork attitude as well as all of the necessary team player qualities.
- Because you will be working in an international team, you must be tolerant and understanding of all differences.
- You must be an outstanding communicator.
Without IELTS, the following documents are required for the UNESCO Internship Program 2023:
- A diploma or a degree.
- Enrollment Certificate.
- Visas and passports are required.
- Travel documentation.
- A trained medical practitioner should provide medical certifications.
- Motivation letter and curriculum vitae.
- Any sensitive medical documents, such as X-ray findings, should not be disclosed.
What should you remember about this internship?
When applying for the UNESCO Internship Program 2023, keep the following in mind:
- You will not receive any financial advantages or coverage for your visa and travel.
- An internship can last up to six months and can last as little as one month.
- This internship does not arrange for your visa; you must arrange for your own visa.
- You must organize and fund your own travel to the site.
- You have one hour to complete the application procedure.
- While applying, you may only use English or French.
- The contact information you provide (phone number/email, for example) should be current for the last six months.
- Interns are only eligible for 2.5 days of leave each month while on internship.
- If their documentation is not in these languages, interns must offer unofficial French or English translations.
- There is no money or other remuneration for internship duties, i.e. the internship is not compensated.
- Even if you are eligible, there is no assurance of placement because the number of applications submitted exceeds the number of positions available.
- Each application is stored on UNESCO’s internship portal for six months before being seen by the manager.
- If you do not get a response/notification email within six months of submitting your application, it is likely that your application was unsuccessful.
Applying for the UNESCO Internship Program 2023 without IELTS:
All applicants must apply online through the UNESCO website. You must fill out an online application form and attach the necessary documentation. Your application will be reviewed by UNESCO management in various places across the world. Only chosen candidates will get an email informing them of their selection. The link to the UNESCO Internship 2023 Program’s official website is provided below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I apply for an internship with the United Nations?
If you have completed a first-level university degree and are pursuing post-graduate studies, you are eligible to apply for an internship at the UN.
What are the prerequisites for a UN internship?
Prerequisites for UN Internships
You must be enrolled in an undergraduate program (Bachelor’s level or higher).
Enroll in a graduate degree program (Master, PHD, or equivalent).
Have completed an undergraduate or graduate degree program (in the last 1-3 years)
The final year of a Bachelor’s degree program.