Applications are being accepted for the UNDP Internship Program 2023-24. (Paid). United Nations Development Programme 2023 is open to all international students from around the world. Candidates with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for a UNDP Internship. This is a fantastic chance for students to obtain practical experience from a world-class organization. Students who do not have an IELTS score may also apply for the UN Internship Program.
Selected students will be granted internships in any UN headquarters in one of the world’s 170 countries. Internships are available in practically every topic of study. As a UNDP intern, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects aimed at promoting sustainable development and decreasing poverty around the world. We will look at the benefits of a UNDP internship, the application procedure, and what to expect as an intern in this blog. Whether you are a student or a recent graduate, the UNDP internship program will provide you with a unique and significant experience that will help you launch your career in international development.
Details of UNDP Internship Program 2023-24:
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Last Date:||Apply anytime|
Financial Benefits of UNDP Internship Program 2023-24
The United Nations Development Programme Internship Program 2023-24 is a paid internship program. Selected candidates will get a monthly stipend. The pay may differ depending on the internship program.
Internship Fields under UNDP:
Internships are available at the UNDP in a variety of fields relating to sustainable development and poverty reduction, including:
- Public Relations and Advocacy
- Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment
- Climate Change and the Environment
- Peacekeeping and Democratic Governance
- Goals for Sustainable Development (SDGs) and Innovation
- Crisis Intervention and Recovery
- Reduced Poverty and Inclusive Growth
- Human Capital Management Collaboration and Resource Allocation
- Support for Operations and Management
Documents Required for UNDP Internship Program 2023-24
- Cover letter
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Academic transcripts
- Writing samples
- Language proficiency certificates
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the United Nations Development Programme 2023:
- Enrollment in a graduate-level degree program or equivalent (such as a Bachelor’s degree) in a related discipline, or graduation within the previous year.
- English proficiency (written and spoken). Certain occupations may necessitate additional language skills.
- Interest in international development and the UNDP’s aim of fostering sustainable development and poverty reduction.
- Excellent analytical, research, and communication abilities.
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a team and adapt to a multicultural setting.
The deadline to apply for the UNDP Internship Program 2023-24 for Foreign Applicants varies by field.
How to Apply for UNDP Internship Program?
To apply for the UNDP Internship Program 2023-24, visit the Online Application Portal. To apply for these internship programs, please follow the instructions outlined below. For further information, please see the Official Advertising link:
- The UNDP Jobs webpage can be found at https://jobs.undp.org/.
- On the left-hand side of the page, select “Internship” from the “Kind of Contract” filter.
- Examine the available internship opportunities and choose one or more that match your interests and qualifications.
- To view the job description and application requirements, click on the internship title.
- Compile your application materials, which should include a cover letter, resume/CV, and any other materials asked, such as writing samples or academic transcripts.
- Apply on the UNDP Jobs website by clicking the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the job description page.
- As part of the selection process, you may be requested to complete further exams or participate in an interview.
- If you are chosen, you will be sent an offer letter as well as advice on how to prepare for your internship.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the prerequisites for a UN internship?
Applicants must be enrolled in a graduate (Masters or equivalent) or post-graduate (Ph. D) program at the time of application. Applicants from countries whose higher education is not split into undergraduate and graduate stages must have completed at least three years of university studies.
Is it difficult to obtain a UN internship?
UN interns are also frequently thought to be graduates of elite graduate schools, which might make obtaining an internship appear challenging. Although this is true, UN interns come from a variety of backgrounds and have varying qualifications, so you should not be discouraged from applying to be a UN intern.