Truck Dispatcher Jobs In Canada 2023-Apply Now
Truck Dispatcher Jobs In Canada 2023 ANTTAL TRANSPORTATION LTD, located at 6257 34th NW, Edmonton, AB T6B 2V6, is seeking qualified individuals for the role of Truck dispatcher who is self-motivated and has excellent interpersonal skills. The chosen candidate will be expected to begin work as soon as feasible. The job openings are for full-time or permanent positions. The candidate will be expected to work the day shift.
Details of Truck Dispatcher Jobs In Canada 2023
Employer Name: ANTTAL TRANSPORTATION LTD
Position: Truck dispatcher
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $30.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 6257 34st NW, Edmonton, AB T6B 2V6
Job Description for Truck Dispatcher Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate will be expected to communicate traffic and other issues to vehicle operators.
- The candidate will be in charge of sending workers in compliance with work orders and schedules.
- In an emergency, the candidate will be in charge of dispatching staff as needed.
- The candidate must maintain vehicle operator work records.
- The candidate must be proficient in the use of computer-assisted communications and dispatching equipment.
- The candidate must receive emergency aid or service requests.
- The candidate will be responsible for planning assignments and coordinating the actions of vehicle operators, crews, and equipment.
Job Requirements for Truck Dispatcher Jobs In Canada 2023
- The applicant should be fluent in English.
- A secondary (high) school graduation certificate is required for the candidate.
- Experienced candidates are preferred.
Job Benefits for Truck Dispatcher Jobs In Canada 2023
- Free Food.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.
How to Apply for Truck Dispatcher Jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get a job as a truck driver dispatcher in Canada?
A high school diploma or its equivalent is required.
Basic computer skills…
Interpersonal communication abilities.
Understanding of PC Miler Software.
To enroll, please contact us.
How can I become a dispatcher in Canada?
Candidates must be at least 21 years old, fluent in either English or French and have passed the Transport Canada Flight Dispatch written exams (FDDOPS and FDMET).
What is the fundamental function of a truck dispatcher?
A truck dispatcher’s primary responsibility is to manage freight on behalf of a carrier. This includes using load boards and personal relationships to find freight that needs to be carried, speaking with brokers, negotiating, and eventually dispatching drivers and arranging their routes.