Taxpayer service agents Jobs In Canada 2023
Taxpayer service agents Jobs In Canada 2023 The Canada Revenue Agency is seeking applicants for the position of a taxpayer service representative. All applicants are interested in working as a Taxpayer Service agent are required to submit an application. Registration for this position has begun and will conclude shortly. Candidates are chosen based on their abilities and work experience. In addition, candidates are required to provide 100 percent accurate information on the application form; otherwise, their registration will be canceled.
- Name of Employer: Canada Revenue Agency
- Agent of the Taxpayer Service
- No. Of Vacancies: 1
- Salary: $50,183 annually
- Type of employment: full-time
- Geographical position: Canada
- Candidates will be required to interact with consumers on a daily basis.
- Additionally, candidates will be required to assist taxpayers and submit their requests.
- Candidates will also have the opportunity to work in a stimulating and fast-paced environment.
- Candidates will be required to interact with a variety of situations daily.
- Candidates must have completed two years of secondary school and a tax-specific course.
- Candidates must have an understanding of the fundamentals of the organization’s work.
- Candidates must possess strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Applicants will be required to work flexible hours.
- Candidates must possess computer skills.
- Candidates must be fluent in both English and a second language.
Benefits of Taxpayer service agents Jobs In Canada 2023
- Applicants will receive an excellent pay scale.
- In addition, candidates will receive paid vacation benefits.
- Candidates will receive routine medical examinations and additional medical benefits.
- The applicant will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and acquire new skills.
How to Apply for Taxpayer service agents Jobs In Canada 2023?
Candidates who are interested in this job can submit the registration for this post by following the link that we have discussed below. Selected candidates notified by the management for the interview.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the compensation of a Canadian taxpayer services agent?
The average annual salary for a Taxpayer Services Agent at the Canada Revenue Agency is $59,970. The salary range for Taxpayer Services Agents at the Canada Revenue Agency is $43,620 to $69,201 per year.
What is the code for an agent of taxpayer services?
Agent of Taxpayer Services (SP0465) NOC code: r/CanadaPublicServants