Spa Supervisor Jobs In Canada 2023 – Apply Now
Spa Supervisor Jobs In Canada 2023: Flow Thai Massage & Spa Ltd. in Richmond, British Columbia is seeking self-motivated candidates with strong interpersonal skills to fill the position of spa supervisor. The selected candidate will be required to begin work as soon as feasible. The vacancies pertain to permanent or full-time employment. The candidate will be required to work multiple schedules.
Details Of Spa Supervisor Jobs In Canada 2023:
Employer Name: Flow Thai Massage & Spa Ltd.
Position: Spa supervisor
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Richmond, BC
- The candidate will be responsible for scheduling repairs and maintenance.
- The candidate must facilitate customers with special requirements.
- The candidate must coordinate with other departments or work units.
- The candidate must guarantee the proper operation of computer equipment and machinery.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing work schedules and procedures.
- The candidate must be able to handle emergency situations.
- The candidate will be expected to monitor production and quality levels.
- The candidate will be responsible for overseeing the cleaning of unique and challenging objects.
- The candidate must request or order supplies, materials, and equipment.
- The candidate will be expected to resolve issues related to the workplace.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise, coordinate, and schedule worker activities (and possibly review them).
- The candidate will be expected to train employees and staff on job responsibilities, safety protocols, and company policies.
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- The candidate must have the minimum qualification of a secondary (high school) diploma.
- A candidate with experience is a plus.
Check Also: Caregiver Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In Canada 2023
Benefits Of Spa Supervisor Jobs In Canada 2023:
- Financial and health benefits will be provided to the successful candidate.
- The selected candidate will receive dental, health, and vision care benefits under health benefits.
- Bonuses will be listed under financial benefits for the selected candidate.
How to Apply For Spa Supervisor Jobs In Canada 2023:
If you are interested in applying, please use one of the options provided.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a Canadian medical retreat manager earn?
In Canada, the average salary for a SPA manager is $56,635.
What is the Juris Doctor for a leisure supervisor?
As a spa supervisor, you are responsible for supervising the spa staff and administering treatments to ensure an exceptional experience for guests and members. Additionally, a spa supervisor must achieve sales goals and manage customer feedback.