Sales & Marketing Manager Jobs in Canada 2023: Imperial Personnel Services Inc. seeks a Sales and Marketing Manager for our Toronto office and business environment.
As Sales and Marketing Manager, you will support the company’s GTA and Canada-wide marketing and sales strategy.
Details About Sales & Marketing Manager Jobs in Canada 2023
This position will help us target specific African populations in the GTA and across Canada.
You will have the following as a successful candidate:
- Experience in multiracial sales and marketing
- This role needs creative and analytical thinking, and the individual must possess exceptional interpersonal, communication, teamwork, and organizational skills to aid in the strategic formulation and implementation of our business purpose and vision.
- Must speak English, Igbo or Yoruba, and African Pidgin fluently.
- Team player with constructive work ties required.
- Experience as a sales representative is required, as this position needs you to act as both a sales representative and management.
- Education beyond high school in business with a concentration in management information systems is preferred.
- Appropriate experience will be valued, but we place a greater emphasis on competence and willingness to contribute.
This occupation has the following schedule:
- Monday – Friday
- Eight-hour office shift
- 40+ hours/week
Advantages & Perks
This employment offers the following advantages:
- Employee benefits
- Travel & spending expenses
- Dental Insurance
- Medical coverage
- Instruction and professional growth
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a Canadian sales and marketing manager earn?
In Canada, the average sales marketing manager’s income is $75,075 per year or $38.50 per hour. The starting salary for entry-level employment is $54,867 per year, while most experienced individuals can earn up to $94,049 per year.
Is marketing management in demand in Canada?
Marketing occupations are in high demand in a variety of Canadian provinces and industries. The demand for advertising, marketing, and public relations managers is high in Ontario, Quebec, Manitoba, and Saskatchewan.