Provincial Services Clerk Jobs in Canada 2023: All applicants for the position of provincial services clerk are required to submit a completed application via the Hydro One website. Registration for this position has already begun and will conclude shortly.
Details Of Provincial Services Clerk Jobs in Canada 2023:
Employer Name: Hydro One
Position: Provincial Services Clerk
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $59 per hour
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Hydro One Network Inc, Canada
- Candidates must perform data processing services with precision and efficiency.
- The candidate must also operate other data processing services, such as Excel, PowerPoint, etc., for data entry and updates.
- Additionally, candidates will be required to perform administrative duties in support of system processes.
- Additionally, candidates must deal with various internal and external customers and contracts.
- Candidates may be required to perform additional duties.
- In addition to having a thorough understanding of mathematics and accounting, candidates will need to have a firm grasp of office administration.
- Candidates must conduct calculations and account for distribution.
- Candidates must be able to communicate and compose routine correspondence and reports in English.
- Candidates must have experience with the organization’s practices and procedures, as well as its work programs.
Work setting Of Provincial Services Clerk Jobs in Canada 2023:
- Candidates must have at least three years of relevant experience.
Benefits Of Provincial Services Clerk Jobs in Canada 2023:
- Candidates will receive a competitive salary.
- Additionally, the candidate will receive medical benefits and short-term disability life insurance.
- In addition, candidates will receive paid sabbatical time.
- In addition to future savings and benefits, this position also offers the following
How to Apply For Provincial Services Clerk Jobs in Canada 2023:
Applicants who are interested in this position must submit their application via the link provided below. The link provided below will allow you to access the application page for this position. So, please submit the application immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum salary for a Canadian clerk?
The average Canadian office employee’s salary is $34,248 annually or $17.56 per hour. Entry-level positions begin at $29,250 per year, while the majority of experienced employees can earn up to $49,082 annually.
How much does a Canadian government clerk earn?
The average annual salary for a Government of Canada clerk in Canada is approximately $43,306, which is comparable to the national average.