Property Rentals Manager Jobs In Canada 2023-Apply Now
Property Rentals Manager Jobs In Canada Boardwalk, located in Edmonton, Alberta, is seeking qualified individuals for the role of Property rentals manager who is self-motivated and has good interpersonal skills. The chosen candidate will be expected to begin work as soon as feasible. The job openings are for full-time or permanent positions. Day and Overtime shifts are available.
Details of Property Rentals Manager Jobs In Canada
Employer Name: Boardwalk
Position: Property rentals manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $5,000 to $6,250 monthly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
Job Description for Property Rentals Manager Jobs In Canada
- The candidate will be in charge of hiring and supervising both rental agents and building superintendents.
- On behalf of the property owner, the candidate will be asked to negotiate and approve rental or lease arrangements.
- The candidate must guarantee that leasing agreements are honored.
- The candidate will be in charge of hiring and supervising support staff that will undertake operational, clerical, or maintenance tasks.
- The candidate will be responsible for preparing and managing contracts for property services such as maintenance.
- Repairs, upkeep, and renovations must be coordinated by the candidate.
- The candidate will be expected to track the progress and expense of property owners’ work.
- The candidate will be expected to keep track of operating expenses and income.
- The candidate will be responsible for creating cost and income reports.
- The candidate must reply to customer or tenant service calls.
Job Requirements for Property Rentals Manager Jobs In Canada
- The applicant should be fluent in English.
- A certificate or certification from a 1 to 2-year College, CEGEP, or other non-university school is required.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of similar industry experience.
- The candidate must be able to manage a team of 5 to 10 employees.
- The ideal candidate will be client-focused.
- The candidate should be trustworthy.
- The candidate must have strong interpersonal abilities.
- The candidate should be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- The ideal candidate will be well-organized.
- The candidate must be a team player.
Work setting for Property Rentals Manager Jobs In Canada
- The candidate will be required to work in property management companies.
Benefits of Property Rentals Manager Jobs In Canada
- The successful individual will receive health, financial, long-term, and other benefits.
- The successful candidate will receive Dental benefits, Disability benefits, a Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage, and Vision care benefits under Health Benefits.
- The selected candidate will receive a bonus, mileage reimbursement, and stock/shares as financial benefits.
- The selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Maternity and parental benefits, Other benefits, Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP), and Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA) under Long Term Benefits.
- In addition to the above-mentioned health, financial, and long-term advantages, the chosen candidate will receive free parking, employer-funded learning/training, paid time off (volunteering or personal days), team-building opportunities, and a wellness program.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with MS Word, email, MS Excel, MS Office, and MS Outlook.
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about apartments.
Read Also: Concrete Finisher Helper Jobs in Canada 2023 – Apply Now
Additional information for Property Rentals Manager Jobs In Canada
Security and safety
- A complete criminal background check, as well as a driving record check, should be performed on the candidate (abstract).
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The individual must be able to work in a fast-paced, high-volume setting.
- The candidate must be able to work under duress.
- The candidate must complete the work within the time frame specified.
- The candidate should be detail-oriented.
- A huge case load must be handled by the applicant.
How to Apply for Property Rentals Manager Jobs In Canada:
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
In Canada, are property managers in high demand?
Summary. BALANCE: At the national level, labor demand and supply are predicted to be roughly in line for this occupation group between 2022 and 2031.
Is a certificate required to work as a Property Manager in Canada?
A license from the Real Estate Council of Alberta (RECA) is required for anyone who administers property on behalf of the property’s owner. You do not need a license to manage your own property.
How do I go about becoming a property manager in Canada?
Four Important Steps to Becoming a Successful Property Manager in Canada
Step 1: certification and licensing.
Step 2: Develop Long-Term Strategies and Goals.
Step 3: Maintain Organization and Effective Communication.
Step 4: Make Use of (the Best) Trade Tools.