Produce clerk supermarket jobs In Canada 2023 Piersons Foodland in Wellington, Ontario is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Produce clerk, supermarket. Piersons Foodland offers a variety of food and beverages. Our restaurants are known for offering economical, delicious, and high-quality meals. We’re on a mission to seek simple, delicious, and sustainably-grown ingredients. Our brand has been defined by our devotion to premium ingredients, signature recipes, and family-friendly dining experiences. Successful candidates for the position will be needed to begin work as soon as possible.
- Name of Employer: Piersons Foodland
- Produce clerk position, supermarket
- One vacancy exists.
- $15.50 per hour for 20 to 35 hours per week.
- Permanent employment Part-time employment leading to full-time employment
- Locale: Wellington, Ontario
- Shifts: Day, Weekend
- Produce department of a supermarket or shopping store
Requirements of Produce clerk supermarket jobs In Canada 2023
- Languages: Applicants must have English Language Education knowledge: Applicants do not need standard academic credentials.
- Experience: Experience is not required; training will be provided.
- The candidates must be able to operate in a high-pressure, fast-paced atmosphere, as well as be physically demanding and able to perform repetitive tasks.
- Candidates must be able to meet strict deadlines and pay close attention to detail. Candidates must be able to bend, crouch, and kneel for extended amounts of time.
- Candidates must be capable of handling weight Maximum 23 kilogram (50 lbs)
- Candidates must be able to manage weighty loads.
- The candidate must be client-focused, organized, adaptable, dependable, and possess good judgment.
- The candidate must possess outstanding spoken communication, effective interpersonal skills, and teamwork abilities.
- Candidates must be able to lead consumers to the location of desired items. They must also be able to unpack products received by the business, count, weigh, or sort items, and stock shelves and display spaces.
- Candidates must be able to maintain a clean and organized inventory, as well as price things using stamps or stickers according to a price list.
- Candidates must be capable of providing client service.
How to apply for Produce clerk supermarket jobs In Canada 2023?
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a Canadian grocery clerk earn?
How much does a Canadian grocery store employee make? In Canada, the average wage for a supermarket cashier is $30,252 per year, or $15.51 per hour. The starting salary for an entry-level employment is $26,091 per year, while most experienced individuals earn up to $39,000 per year.
How much does a Canadian produce clerk make?
What is the salary of a Produce clerk in Canada? In Canada, the average compensation for a produce clerk is $29,937 per year or $15.35 per hour. The starting salary for entry-level employment is $25,448 per year, while most experienced individuals earn up to $42,390 per year.