Painter Jobs In Canada 2023 – Apply Now
Painter Jobs In Canada 2023: Pro-image Painting, based in Surrey, BC, is currently accepting applications for the position of the painter from candidates who are self-motivated and have strong interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will be required to begin work as soon as feasible. The vacancies pertain to permanent or full-time employment.
Details Of Painter Jobs In Canada 2023:
Employer Name: Pro-image Painting
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $25.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate must prep, clean, and wash painted surfaces.
- Cracks and cavities must be patched by the candidate.
- The candidate must mix paint to obtain the intended hue and consistency.
- The candidate will be expected to provide color schemes and wall covering recommendations to customers.
- The candidate must erect scaffolding and swing stages in addition to installing rigging.
- Interior and exterior surfaces will require the candidate to apply paint, wallpaper, and other materials and finishes.
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- The candidate must have the minimum qualification of a secondary (high school) diploma.
- The optimal candidate will have at least two to three years of relevant experience.
- The candidate must be able to lift up to 23 kilograms (50 pounds).
- The candidate must be adaptable.
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
- The candidate must be an effective team member.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate must labor long hours in an outdoor setting.
- The applicant must have the ability to operate at heights.
Work Setting Of Painter Jobs In Canada 2023:
- The candidate will be required to operate in a number of different locations.
Experience and Specialization
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- The candidate must have prior brush and roller painting experience.
Check Also: New Zealand Jobs With Visa Sponsorship 2023
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be detail-oriented.
- The applicant must have outstanding hand-eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to lean, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time.
- The applicant must be able to perform physically demanding activities as part of their daily duties.
How to Apply For Painter Jobs In Canada 2023:
If you are interested in applying, please use one of the options provided.
13480 65a Avenue
Frequently Asked Questions
In Canada, what is the demand for painters?
Over the period 2022–2031, it is anticipated that there will be 17,400 new job openings (due to expansion demand and replacement demand) for painters and decorators (excluding interior decorators) and 17,100 new job seekers (due to school leavers, immigration, and mobility) to fill them.
What is the highest salary for a painter?
A painter with less than three years of experience earns an average annual salary of 2.1 lakhs. A painter with 4 to 9 years of experience earns an average salary of 3.1 lakhs per year, while one with 10 to 20 years of experience earns an average salary of 3.5 lakhs per year.