Painter helper Jobs In Canada 2023 – Apply Now
Painter helper Jobs In Canada 2023 Downtown Painting Ltd, situated in Surrey, BC, is seeking self-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills to fill the role of Painter assistant – construction. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The postings pertaining to Permanent or Full-time work. The shift schedule consists of Day, Weekend, Overtime, and Morning shifts.
- Name of Employer: Downtown Painting Company
- Position: painter’s assistant – construction
- Five positions exist.
- The hourly wage is $21.50 for 40 hours per week.
- Permanent employment with full-time hours
- Location: Surrey, British Columbia
- The candidate must load and unload building items and transport them.
- The applicant must install and disassemble concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades.
- The candidate must have the ability to blend, pour, and distribute materials.
- The candidate will be expected to support operators of heavy equipment.
- The candidate is responsible for cleaning and stacking rescued goods.
- The applicant is responsible for cleaning up chemical spills and other hazards.
- The candidate must clear building areas of rubble and other debris.
- The candidate will be expected to operate and maintain construction machinery and equipment.
Requirements of Painter helper Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- There are no typical educational prerequisites, such as a bachelor’s degree, certificate, or certification.
- The successful candidate will receive training.
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
- The candidate must be an effective team player.
- Worksite environment
- The individual must labor long hours in an outdoor setting.
- The applicant must have the ability to work at heights.
- The prospective employee will be needed to work in limited spaces.
- The candidate must have the ability to work in dusty environments.
- The candidate will be needed to work in a variety of settings.
Benefits of Painter helper Jobs In Canada 2023
- Free Food.
- Free Accomodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.
- Conditions of employment and physical capacities
- The candidate should be frequently needed to complete repetitious activities.
- The applicant must be able to do physically demanding tasks as part of their everyday duties.
- The candidate must be willing to work extra hours if required.
How to Apply for Painter helper Jobs In Canada 2023
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there an anticipated demand for painters?
The limited durability of external house paint will further increase the demand for painters. As old structures and historic buildings undergoing renovation, it is anticipated that more openings will occur. Painters will also be required to prevent the corrosion and deterioration of industrial buildings such as bridges.
How much do Canadian painters earn annually?
The average Canadian painter’s income is $41,925 annually or $21.50 per hour. The starting salary for entry-level employment is $35,100 per year, while most experienced individuals earn up to $53,625 per year.