Nanny Jobs In Canada With Visa Sponsorship 2023 Apply Online
Nanny Jobs In Canada With Visa Sponsorship 2023 Employer’s residence
Free lodging is available on a live-in basis as an option. This is NOT a requirement for employment
Work in the employer’s/residence client’s
|Hiring Organization||TONY CHEUNG VERNA HO|
|Qualification||Secondary (high) school graduation certificate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 17 Per Hour|
|Location||Oakville, Ontario, Canada L6H 0A3|
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Assume sole responsibility for the family in the absence of the parents.
- Perform light cleaning and housekeeping responsibilities
- Food and home goods shopping
- Launder and iron garments and domestic linens
- Care for pets
- Infants and children must be bathed, dressed, and fed.
- Teach youngsters about personal hygiene and social development
- Maintain records of children’s daily activities and health information
- Maintain a safe and healthy home environment
- Plan children’s activities such as games and outings.
- Prepare and serve wholesome food
- Prepare children and newborns for rest periods
- Supervise and look after the children.
- Transport children to and from school and to scheduled appointments.
- Consider the emotional health of youngsters.
- Help students with their schoolwork
Experience And Specialization
- Supervise and care for mixed-age groups of school-aged children (6 – 12 years)
- Experience with children with special needs
Children affected by allergies
- Safety and Security
- Criminal record check
- Medical exam
Conditions of employment and physical capacities
- Repetitive tasks
- Weight Handling
- Maximum 23 kilograms (50 lbs)
- Effective interpersonal abilities
- Initiative \sJudgment
- Organized \sReliability
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find employment as a nanny in Canada?
Canadian nanny jobs with visa sponsorship in 2023
To immigrate to Canada as a nanny, applicants must submit an application for a work permit visa as a live-in caretaker. To alleviate the scarcity of domestic help in the United States, the government launched a live-in carer program to expressly assist foreign immigrants in working as carers.
Can nanny receive PR in Canada?
You can apply for an open work permit as a live-in carer when you apply for permanent residence under the Live-in Caregiver Class. Additionally, you must have had valid work permits under the program for at least two years and have worked at least 3,900 hours or two years as a live-in carer within the past four years.