Nanny Caregiver Jobs In Canada 2023 The Lasser Household in West Kelowna, British Columbia is seeking self-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills for the role of Nanny. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The postings pertaining to Permanent or Full-time work. The Nanny post has been authorized by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
- Name of Employer: Lasser Household
- Position: Au pair
- Number of vacant positions: 1
- Hourly wage of $16.00 for 40 hours per week
- Permanent employment with full-time hours
- Location: West Kelowna, British Columbia
- In the absence of the parents, the candidate will be expected to assume entire responsibility for the household.
- The applicant must conduct light housekeeping and cleaning activities.
- Infants and children must be bathed, dressed, and fed by the candidate.
- The candidate will be expected to discipline children according to parental instructions.
- The candidate will teach children about personal hygiene and social development.
- The candidate will be responsible for maintaining children’s daily activity and health records.
- The candidate will be responsible for maintaining a safe and healthy home environment.
- The candidate would be responsible to organize activities including games and outings for children.
- The candidate is responsible for preparing and providing nutritious meals.
- The candidate must organize relaxation periods for infants and children.
- The candidate will be responsible for child supervision and care.
- The candidate will transport students to and from school and appointments.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring the emotional health of children.
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- The candidate must have a minimum qualification of a secondary (high school) diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least one to two years of relevant work experience.
- The applicant will be needed to work at the residence of the employer.
- On a live-in basis, the candidate must have access to free optional housing.
- Expertise and specialized knowledge
- Target audience
- The candidate will be responsible for caring for infants to pre-schoolers (1 – 3 years).
- Transportation and travel details
- Public transportation is available to the applicant.
Benefits of Nanny Caregiver Jobs In Canada 2023
The chosen individual will earn additional benefits under Long Term Benefits.
How to Apply for Nanny Caregiver Jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
How can I find employment as a nanny in Canada?
To immigrate to Canada as a nanny, applicants must submit an application for a work permit visa as a live-in caretaker. To alleviate the scarcity of domestic help in the United States, the government launched a live-in caregiver program to expressly assist foreign immigrants in working as caregivers.
Are nanny visas available in Canada?
There is no separate visa for nannies. But, Canada offers programs that can lead to permanent residency; if you do not qualify for one of these streams, you can work temporarily in Canada.