Maid Assistant Jobs in Germany 2023: The Maritim Hotelgesellschaft and its subsidiaries in 36 hotels in seven countries offer engaging work, competitive pay, and numerous advancement opportunities. Whoever chooses to work with us chooses excellence and hospitality. You too can benefit from the Maritim Academy’s large selection of additional training courses, your involvement in regular employee surveys, and a healthy work-life balance.
Details About Maid Assistant Jobs in Germany 2023
Benefits of Maid Assistant Jobs in Germany 2023
- Christmas bonus
- Employee – and Family & Friends rates in our hotels
- Good transport connection
- career development
- Employee & trainee events
- capital accumulation benefits
- Employer-funded pension
- Maritime Academy
Responsibilities of Maid Assistant Jobs in Germany 2023
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the room and a smooth process
- Control of guest rooms and public areas
- Equipment of VIP rooms
- Training and coaching our new talents
- Fulfillment of guest requests
- Reporting technical defects
- Coordination of laundry supply
- Management of lost property
- control of outsourcing
- Completed vocational training in the hotel industry
- Good knowledge of German, and other languages is an advantage
- Enjoy working with people and have a positive attitude
- Willingness to work late/weekend/holiday
- Team players and hosts with hearts complete your profile
Frequently Asked Questions
In Germany, how much does a maid cost?
In Germany, there is a concept known as “Mindestlohn.” 12 Euros per hour is the minimum wage that an individual should earn. So, you cannot pay less under any conditions. In reality, the average hourly wage for cleaners or domestic help ranges between 13 and 25 euros.
How much is the wage for housekeeping in Germany?
In Germany, the average monthly wage for Housekeeping is €1,755. In Germany, the average wage for a housekeeper is €21,040 per year. The beginning salary for Housekeeping employment is €20,088 per year.