Lumber Sales Associates Jobs In Canada 2023 – Apply Now
Lumber Sales Associates Jobs In Canada 2023: All the candidates interested in the Lumber Sales Associates post offered by Home Depot are requested to visit the official website of Home Depot and submit the application. Registration for this post has started and will end soon. Selected candidates receive a call for an interview.
Details Of Lumber Sales Associates Jobs In Canada 2023:
Employer Name: The Home Depot
Position: Lumber sales associates
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $69,238 per year
Employment type: Part-time
Location: 180 Hwy 16A, Spruce Grove, AB, Canada
- Candidates are free to ask open-ended questions to customers and can identify the exact tools they are looking for.
- Candidates have to perform multiple tasks at a time so candidates should have multitasking ability.
- Candidates should use computer terminals and Home Depot portable phones to check inventory.
- Candidates will have to perform tasks like picking goods and checking stock availability in the store.
Check Also: Driver Jobs in Canada 2023
- Candidates must have the ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills.
- Candidates should possess excellent decision-making ability and problem-solving skills.
- Candidates must have commercial experience and experience working on this post.
- Candidates should be computer literate and have knowledge to run MS software.
Work setting Of Lumber Sales Associates Jobs In Canada 2023:
- A candidate with excellent decision-making ability is preferred for this post.
Benefits Of Lumber Sales Associates Jobs In Canada 2023:
- Candidates will get a good pay scale.
- Candidates will also get routine health check-up facilities and term life insurance facilities.
- Candidates will get paid holiday facilities and special employee discounts on special occasions.
- Candidates working on this post will also get bonuses and benefits.
How to Apply For Lumber Sales Associates Jobs In Canada 2023:
All the candidates who are interested in the post of Lumber Sales Associate can visit the official website of Home Depot and submit the application. We have shared a dedicated link below through which candidates can easily submit the application within a minute.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do Sales Associates earn in Canada?
The average salary for a sales associate in Canada is $32,141 per year or $16.48 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $27,300 per year, while most experienced workers earn up to $48,656 per year.
What is a Lumber Sales Associate?
Assist in receiving, checking, and storing merchandise throughout the store. Help maintain backstock levels. Assist in the daily maintenance, organization and cleaning of the sales floor, stock room and outdoor merchandise. • Assist in providing a clean and orderly lumber yard.