Loss Prevention Clerk Jobs In Canada 2023-Apply Now
Loss Prevention Clerk Jobs In Canada 2023 Applicants who have previously worked as a loss prevention clerk and have the necessary knowledge, abilities, and experience to occupy the post of Loss prevention clerk are welcome to apply. Registration for this position has already begun and will conclude soon. Applicants were chosen based on their level of expertise and work experience.
Details of Loss Prevention Clerk Jobs In Canada 2023
Employer Name: Costco Wholesale
Position: Loss Prevention clerk
No. Of Vacancies: 9
Salary: $21 per hour
Employment type: Full time
Location: Alberta, Canada
Job Description for Loss Prevention Clerk Jobs In Canada 2023
- The applicant is responsible for preventing internal and external theft of company assets. The candidate must observe and report potential safety and security risks.
- Applicants will be required to conduct investigations, detain suspects, complete reports, and other tasks.
- Applicants will also be required to cooperate with local law police and, if necessary, testify in court.
- Applicants will be able to discover, identify, and report on potential shrink reduction possibilities.
Job Requirements for Loss Prevention Clerk Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate must have a GED or a high school diploma.
- Applicants must hold a valid provincial loss prevention license.
- The candidate must have previous experience as a loss prevention clerk.
Work Setting for Loss Prevention Clerk Jobs In Canada 2023
- Candidates who got selected will have to assist in other areas of the warehouse when required.
Read More: Student Visa Requirements for Canada 2023
Benefits for Loss Prevention Clerk Jobs In Canada 2023
- Applicants will be compensated well.
- Applicants will also receive medical help and a routine check-in service.
- Bonus and incentive programs are also provided on occasion.
How to Apply for Loss Prevention Clerk Jobs In Canada 2023?
Applicants who are interested in this position should send their applications via the link provided below. Simply click “Apply Today” to be transported to Costco Wholesale’s official application page. Choose the location, input the postal code, and provide any further information required for this post.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does loss prevention pay in Canada?
In Canada, the average loss prevention officer’s income is $33,150 per year or $17 per hour. Entry-level salaries begin at $29,006, with most experienced workers earning up to $48,263 per year.
What role does loss prevention play in Canada?
Loss prevention employees can document a crime and help the police apprehend a suspect. They are allowed to arrest someone that they have seen commit a crime, such as shoplifting, in specific circumstances.
What is the scope of the loss prevention job?
Identifies, recommends, and executes solutions to reduce the loss of goods, money, or company assets. Audits and investigates known loss sources. Inventory is monitored to detect theft or shortages. Looks into any unusual customer or employee conduct.