Long Haul Truck Driver Jobs In Canada 2023-Apply Now
Long Haul Truck Driver Jobs In Canada 2023 GURU NANAK TRANSPORT, situated in Brampton, ON, is seeking qualified individuals for the position of Long haul truck driver who is self-motivated and has good interpersonal skills. The chosen individual may be required to begin work as soon as possible. The available positions are either permanent or full-time. The shift times represent Day, Night, and Morning.
Jobs Details for Long Haul Truck Driver Jobs In Canada 2023:
Employer Name: GURU NANAK TRANSPORT
Position: Long haul truck driver
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $26.10 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Brampton, ON, Canada
Read Also: Vegetable Farm Worker Jobs in Canada 2023 – Apply Now
Job Description for Long Haul Truck Driver Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate must drive in a two-person group or convoy.
- It is possible that the candidate will be needed to load and unload objects.
- The candidate must be able to operate and drive straight or articulated vehicles in order to move commodities and supplies.
- The candidate may oversee the vehicle’s condition and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage, and other items.
- Items must be purchased and paid for by the candidate.
- The applicant may be called upon to perform roadside emergency repairs.
- In addition to managing all car features, the candidate may be expected to perform pre-trip, en-route, and post-trip inspections.
- The applicant may be responsible for receiving and passing information to central dispatch.
- The candidate may be held accountable for recording cargo data, service hours, driving mileage, and gasoline usage.
Job Necessities for Long Haul Truck Driver Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate should be proficient in English.
- The candidate must have a least of Secondary (excessive) faculty commencement certifications.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 7 months of experience in a related business.
- The candidate must possess a valid driver’s license (Class 1 or A).
How one can Apply?
In case you are concerned about making use of it, apply by means of the given choices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I apply for a job as a truck driver in Canada?
Completion of a three-month recognized driver training course from a trade school or community college may be necessary. Straight-body truck drivers must have a Class 3 or D license. Driving a lengthy combination requires a Class 1 or approval.
What does the future of trucking in Canada look like?
Over 2022-2031, new job vacancies (because of expansion and replacement demand) for Transport truck drivers are predicted to total 161,700, with 144,400 new job seekers (due to school leavers, immigration, and mobility) available to fill them.
Can a foreigner drive a truck in Canada?
PNP (Provincial Nominee Program)
Immigrants who want to work as truck drivers in Canada must have the requisite education, training, and job experience to qualify for this program. The province’s requirement for trained employees will determine your chances of being nominated under this province-specific strategy.