Investment Consultant Jobs In Canada 2023-Apply Now
Investment Consultant Jobs In Canada 2023 Metro Edge Realty, situated in Richmond, BC, is seeking self-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills for the job of Investment consultant. The chosen candidate will be expected to begin work as soon as feasible. The job openings are for full-time or permanent positions. The candidate will be expected to work the day shift.
Details of Investment Consultant Jobs In Canada 2023
Employer Name: Metro Edge Realty
Position: Investment consultant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $36.50 to $40.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Richmond, BC
Job Description for Investment Consultant Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate must obtain financial and investment information regarding firms, stocks, bonds, and other investments.
- The candidate must review and analyze financial and investment data (company profiles, stock or bond prices, yields, and future trends).
- The candidate will be expected to write company, industry, and economic forecasts, as well as analytical reports, briefing notes, and communications.
- Clients, senior corporate officials, pension fund managers, securities agents, and associates will all be expected to rely on the candidate’s investment advice and recommendations.
- The candidate will be expected to do an investment project analysis.
- The candidate will be expected to help prepare operational and investment budgets.
- The candidate will be expected to design, implement, and apply financial portfolio management and analysis systems.
- The candidate will be required to assess financial risk and create financial forecasts, financing scenarios, and other capital management papers.
- The candidate must develop a consistent risk profile for debt portfolios.
Job Requirements for Investment Consultant Jobs In Canada 2023
- The applicant should be fluent in English.
- A Master’s degree is required for the candidate.
- Experienced candidates are preferred.
Check Also: Certified Pool Technician Jobs In Canada 2023-Apply Now
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be proficient in MS Excel and MS Office.
How to Apply for Investment Consultant Jobs In Canada 2023:
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the requirements for an investment consultant?
Investment Consultant Qualifications
Investment consultants typically hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a finance-related field such as accounting, business, or economics. They may also finish training in investments, taxes, risk management, and estate planning, however, this is not required.
How can I become a Canadian investment consultant?
Get an education. Canadian investment advisors have a bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics, or a closely connected discipline like accounting. Postsecondary education is essential for success in this industry, as even being considered for employment necessitates a good educational foundation.
Is a license required to work as a consultant in Canada?
There may be no explicit qualification requirements for many sorts of consulting. Make certain that you are aware of the business in which you will be working. Accounting and legal consulting, for example, may necessitate a degree or professional designation.