Kitchen Assistant Jobs In UAE 2023: Are you looking for a career as a Kitchen Assistant/Helper? Even if you are not a professional chef or waiter, you can still find Hotel jobs that pay well. Because of its robust economy and reliance on foreign/immigrant labor, the UAE is the most sought-after migration destination for Asian and African people. The UAE’s local population is quite small, and they rely on Asian and European labor for all educated and uneducated job roles. Foreign tourists and immigrants inhabit the UAE. That is why you can find various kinds of employment roles there: experienced, novice, skilled, unskilled, and so on.
A kitchen assistant job is a simple and desirable employment role for those seeking entry-level occupations who are not well educated (less than 5 years of experience). It is a physically difficult profession because you must stand for long periods of time, but it is simple in that it does not require much expertise or experience. Numerous Overseas Employment Promoters and visa agencies are working in Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, and African nations, attempting to export potential overseas workers to UAE firms.
During the year, they post various job positions in newspapers and on internet job search portals. This post contains information from one of the classified ads in a Pakistani newspaper. You can learn about the job’s wage package, location, industry, working hours, and so on. You can apply online simply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the post.
Details of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In UAE 2023
- Job title: Kitchen Assistant
- Vacancy Location: UAE
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: 2 years
- Age limit: 21-40 years
- Sponsoring agency: Edge Manpower Services
- Salary Package: 900 Dirham+ Overtime
- Job type: Contract basis
- Contract duration: 2 years
- Free food: No
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Free Transportation: No
- Duty timings: 8 hours
- No.of hirings: 45 F/M
Benefits of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In UAE 2023
- A good and regular performance qualifies you for permanent employment and residence.
- During meal times, hotels and restaurants provide meals to its employees.
- Accommodation is provided at no cost.
- The corporation pays for all medical bills.
- Salary package is appealing.
- Overtime pay.
- All benefits and privileges are specified in UAE labor legislation.
- There is no prerequisite knowledge.
- There is no need for much experience.
- Visa guarantees are granted by the agency.
- There are no interview fees.
- The number of hires is not excessively low, implying less intense competition.
- Both men and women are eligible to apply.
- Experience of at least two years is required.
- You must be able to speak, read, and write basic English.
- The agency requires visa paperwork.
- There is no mention of any specific qualification requirement. Having any professional cooking course, catering course, or kitchen Assistant course (as many free online courses are now available) can, however, increase your work opportunities.
How to apply for Kitchen Assistant Jobs In UAE 2023?
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Requirements for Kitchen Assistant Jobs In UAE
Experience of at least two years is required.
You must be able to speak, read, and write basic English.
The agency requires visa paperwork.
There is no mention of any specific qualification requirement. Having any professional cooking course, catering course, or kitchen Assistant course (as many free online courses are now available) can, however, increase your work opportunities.
How much is the salary of a kitchen assistant in UAE?
AED 1,500 to 1,800 depending on the skills.