Jobs In Netherlands With Visa Sponsorship 2023 Apply Online
Jobs In Netherlands With Visa Sponsorship 2023 Work in a multinational setting. Learn the nuances of customer success and what it means to be a manager of customer success.
Create and deploy scalable solutions that will assist your clients in extracting additional value from Easygenerator.
To increase client retention, objectively examine account health scores and proactively take steps to enhance them.
Obtain contract expansion by enhancing the client experience.
Collaborate with our support department and onboarding professionals to secure and negotiate successful renewals by driving suitable levels of adoption.
Easygenerator is a Dutch startup that enables businesses to simplify and expedite their learning development. We offer a prestigious e-learning authoring tool to over 50,000 users in more than 150 countries. Our technology enables corporations such as Kellogg’s, T-Mobile, and Danone to enable subject-matter experts to unlock and share their knowledge online.
With offices in four global regions, Easygenerator is expanding rapidly. To become the global category leader, we are constantly enhancing our product and aiming for hyper-growth each year. At Easygenerator, we test, possess, provide, and experiment. People are the foundation of our success, and we are seeking a Junior Customer Success Manager to assist us in achieving our lofty objectives.
We developed the Customer Success department to increase the product’s value to our customers, which it did. Since then, the Customer Success division has expanded dramatically. In this role, you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and will collaborate closely with them to build and implement succession plans to ensure they reach their L&D objectives.
It is the responsibility of the Junior Client Success Manager to deliver value throughout the customer’s lifetime, eventually generating successful renewals, contract expansion, and advocacy.
|Post Name||Junior Customer Success Manager|
|Qualification||A bachelor’s degree or higher.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 50000 To EUR 57000 Per Year|
|Location||Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands 3012|
- Baccalaureate degree or above.
- Experience. You have approximately one to two years of experience in a commercial, customer-facing, proactive capacity (e.g. Business Development Representative).
- Excellent communication abilities. You have excellent English language skills and can communicate in a way that leaves no room for interpretation and is crystal clear and goal-oriented. You are able to lead a conversation, but you also understand when to listen.
- Commercial orientation. You are enthusiastic about negotiating the optimal solution for external and internal stakeholders.
- Customer-oriented. You understand how to get to the root of a question and are genuinely committed to your customer’s success.
- An interest in HR technology is preferred. You are currently on the most recent trends and advancements in our field.
- What we provide:
- Being a part of a rapidly expanding, scale-up environment where you may have an immediate impact on the business
- Working diligently alongside the rest of the ambitious Customer Success team to continue raising the bar and achieving lofty objectives.
- Working with our seasoned Chief Revenue Officer (a former Google and Salesforce employee) to develop and implement the Easygenerator Customer Success strategy.
- Learning from our Chief Learning Strategist, a renowned e-learning industry expert.
- Monthly team meals and quarterly site-wide gatherings.
- Policy on flexible work from home and work location
- Weekly lunches and once-a-month dinners
- Monthly massages of the neck and shoulders
- pension plan from the beginning
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I obtain employment sponsorship in the Netherlands?
In order to be sponsored for employment in the Netherlands, your company is not required to be the registered sponsor. Alternatively, you may use an umbrella firm or, in rare situations, a recruitment agency.
How to obtain sponsorship for a visa in Netherlands.?
Sponsorship: a detailed strategy
Complete the form requesting proof of sponsorship and/or private accommodation (information in Dutch).
Your municipality must authenticate your signature on the form.
Collect all additional necessary documentation (see the paragraph below).
Send the required form and documents to your international guest.