IT Jobs in UAE 2023 – Apply Now
IT Jobs in UAE 2023: Information technology is a rapidly expanding business that provides numerous well-paying employment and professional advancement opportunities. IT is an abbreviation for “Information Technology.” IT occupations consist of software, hardware, data storage/retrieval, and computer support professions.
IT specialists are responsible for developing, testing, installing, repairing, and maintaining hardware and software within businesses. Some corporations will have an in-house IT department, while smaller enterprises may engage freelance IT specialists for specialized projects.
There are a variety of job categories available in this field; nevertheless, training and experience are required for this position, since it is not an unskilled one.
Types of IT Industry
The career opportunities in the following IT fields have been elaborated on below.
- Cybersecurity focuses on securing the data of companies and individuals, as well as the precautions are taken to mitigate damage in the case of a breach.
- Software development is the process of creating or changing software programs to fulfill the requirements of end users.
- IT infrastructure refers to the design, development, and execution of IT-related hardware, which is typically an enterprise-wide endeavor.
- IT support refers to the professionals who assist end users (or other IT support professionals) with routine technical difficulties.
- Specialists in this field focus on the design of structured database systems, the creation of data-loss contingency plans, and the analysis of collected data.
Check Also: Deloitte Discovery Internship In USA 2023-24
Lists of IT Occupations
- Software Engineers and network architects
- Computer support professionals
- IT project managers
- Developers of websites Analysts in information security
- Administrators and builders of databases
Vacant IT Jobs In UAE
If you satisfy all the prerequisites, Dnata has around twenty IT job openings in UAE for which you may apply. Some of these are described below:
Cloud Platform Architect, Principal Solutions Architect
Provide a balance between functional, service quality, and systems management needs while designing, developing, and governing the Group’s solution architecture in accordance with corporate business and IT strategy. This requires collaboration at the strategic corporate level and complete accountability for the solution designs executed by specific projects and programs.
- Qualification – Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (12+3 or equivalent)
- Eight or More Years of Information Technology or Other Experience
Knowledge and Skills
- In Computer Science, Engineering, or an IT-related subject equivalent to Computer Science, or similar experience.
- Preferably, higher-level business credentials, such as an MBA.
- Certification in at least one of the categories listed in Annex 1 is preferred.
- Expertise in the creation of mission-critical, distributed applications in diverse environments/architectures for multi-user systems.
- Expertise with business system architecture and design in detail
- Expertise in a minimum of two of the areas outlined in Annex 1
- Technical leadership and architecture experience are preferred.
Web 3.0 Manager, Group IT Innovation
Direct the Innovation capabilities for the Emirates Group innovation ecosystem and its initiatives, such as Intelak and Aviation X-Labs. Responsible for fostering a culture of innovation within the Emirates Group (in collaboration with business stakeholders) and contributing to Dubai and the UAE’s innovation goal.
Create and manage the funnel of business issues and opportunities through the Innovation Office, delivering a technology-driven “step shift” inside the Emirates Group.
Manage senior internal and external stakeholders to generate value for the Emirates Group and the entire innovation ecosystem for technology.
Constantly monitor the horizon for emerging technologies and, through the funnel, strive to generate commercial value possibilities by integrating them.
- Qualifications – Bachelor’s or Bachelor’s with Honors (12+ or equivalent) in Information Technology or a similar subject.
- Ten or more years of expertise in IT Innovation, delivery of business goals, and a broad understanding of technology.
- Comprehensive understanding of Innovative practices
- Relationship Management Project Management Software distribution strategies and instruments
- Enhancing the Software Development Process.
- Strategic Thought About Executive Stakeholder Management
- Growth Mental Approach to Issue Solving
Vice President of IT Agile Delivery and Project Management (UAE Nationals Only)
The Vice President of IT Agile Delivery & Programme Management will oversee the core delivery practices of Agile Delivery, Technical Product Management, Software Engineering, Quality Engineering, and Service Management, ensuring that they are optimally integrated to deliver for Emirates Group businesses.
You will engage with other areas of IT, such as cybersecurity, architecture, and infrastructure, to create, measure, and enhance efficient and effective methods of delivering business technology services.
The VP of IT will oversee the planning, scheduling, and delivery of complex, multi-portfolio initiatives; orchestrate delivery across multiple IT business portfolios, business departments, and external vendors to realize strategic value; engage with business executives across multiple departments to drive integrated strategic outcomes; align strategy and execution by applying Lean and Agile principles as well as systems thinking approaches to strategy, investment funding, and execution; and engage with business executives across multiple departments to drive integrated strategic outcomes.
Competencies & Experience
The field of Information Technology.
- Project Management: Twelve or More Years of Experience
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent): A degree in an IT-related field MBA with a concentration on strategy formulation and implementation is favored.
- Expertise in a variety of senior-level IT roles in a big international corporation, preferably in the travel/transportation business.
- Expertise in IT project management or a combination of technology and business program director experience.
- PMP or PMI Certification or Other Qualification in Project or Program Management Certified in at least one Agile framework and role (e.g., Scaled Agile for Enterprises)
- The majority of your IT experience should have been in a senior project, program management, or software engineering leadership position.
- Capability to handle big-scale projects and programs, or a major delivery function with considerable software engineering and systems integration responsibilities.
- Capability to effectively manage stakeholders
- Capability to provide proof of coaching/training
- Large-scale people management
Methods for Applying
If you are interested in applying for one of the available information technology jobs at Dnata, please go to the link below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which IT specialty is in demand in the UAE?
The UAE is experiencing an increase in demand for software engineers, notably in the expanding tech and startup industries.
Is it challenging to get an IT job in Dubai?
But, many people in Dubai do not know how to get employment. Without a doubt, the Dubai employment market is competitive and demanding. Yet with the correct help, you may find your ideal career in Dubai.