Humboldt Research Fellowship in Germany Applications are now being accepted for the Humboldt Research Fellowship 2023-24 in Germany. All international applicants from all around the world are eligible to apply for a merit-based paid postdoctoral fellowship program. The Alexander von Humboldt Foundation will cover the expenditures. This study will last between 6 and 24 months.
The Federal Republic of Germany founded the Alexander von Humboldt (1769-1859) Museum in 1953. As a result of this completely supported research fellowship developed throughout the years, the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation has around 26,000 Humboldtiana residing in over 140 different countries across the world. Among these graduates are 49 Nobel laureates. This fellowship for overseas researchers offers the opportunity to stop on the rung leading to prestigious awards such as the Nobel Prize. Every year, the group gives free travel to Germany to about 700 researchers.
Details of Humboldt Research Fellowship 2023-24:
|Offered by:||Alexander von Humboldt Foundation|
|Fellowship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Last Date:||July, and November|
The Humboldt Research Fellowship 2023-24 2024-25 will provide you with the following benefits:
- A monthly fellowship of 2,670 euros will be provided based on your level of training and work.
- Liability and health insurance will be subsidized.
- Additional financial assistance will also cover travel, transportation, and healthcare costs.
- Coverage under social security
- Allowances for families will be offered to help family members who have opted to stay for at least three months.
Document Required for Humboldt Research Fellowship 2023-24:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) (no more than two pages)
- Outline of research (no more than five pages)
- Doctoral certificate or proof that your PhD was successfully finished, or assurance that it will be completed within the next six months
- If necessary, a German language certificate
Eligibility Criteria for Humboldt Research Fellowship 2023-24:
The eligibility criteria for the Humboldt Research Fellowship 2023-24 will be as follows:
- The candidate must have achieved a Ph.D., C.Sc., or similar degree no less than four years prior to the application deadline.
- German nationals who want to apply must have lived and worked abroad on a regular basis for at least five years and have done so permanently.
- Although German language fluency is advantageous, all applicants must have adequate English language ability.
- Those worldwide researchers had a strong academic background.
The application deadlines for the Humboldt Research Fellowship 2023-24 are in July and November. Don’t pass up this chance.
How to Apply for Humboldt Research Fellowship?
To apply for a Humboldt Research Fellowship 2023-24 in Germany, complete an online application. For more information, please see the Official Advertisement URL provided below:
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can apply for a Humboldt Fellowship?
To be eligible for this award, you must have obtained a doctorate or related academic degree (Ph. D., C.Sc., or equivalent) within the last four years.
What does the fellowship in Germany 2023 entail?
The fully-funded international scholarship Program 2023-2024 assists students from developing and newly industrialized countries who have at least two years of professional experience in pursuing a postgraduate or master’s degree at a state or state-recognized German university.
What is the level of competition for the Humboldt Fellowship?
The fellowship is one of the most prestigious and generous scholarships available to a researcher, with just 25 to 30% of recipients chosen from a total pool of candidates.