Housekeeper Jobs In Canada 2023 – Apply Here
Housekeeper Jobs In Canada 2023 WestCana Services Ltd. of Morinville, Alberta is seeking qualified individuals for the post of Housekeeping. WestCana Services Inc. provides contract support services to a variety of lower mainland health environments, businesses, schools, and workplaces. We are a locally owned and operated business founded and incorporated in 1995 in British Columbia. Our aim is to deliver cost-effective support services of exceptional quality that CLIENTS recommend, EMPLOYEES are proud of, RESIDENTS praise, and COMMUNITY PARTNERS support. We offer a variety of support services, including Dietary, Cleaning, Laundry, Maintenance, and Reception. Successful candidates for the position will be needed to begin work as soon as possible.
- WestCana Services Inc. is the name of the employer.
- One vacancy exists.
- $17.50 per hour for 5 to 35 hours per week. Casual part-time work progressing to full-time employment.
- Location: Morinville, AB
- Target audience: Elderly
Requirements of Housekeeper Jobs In Canada 2023
- Languages: Applicants must have English Language Education knowledge: Applicants must possess standard academic credentials, such as trade certificates or diplomas.
- Experience: Applicants must have between seven months and one year of experience.
- Safety and protection: Criminal record check
- Candidates must be able to perform repeated tasks
- Candidates must be able to sit, stand, and stroll for lengthy durations
- Other Conditions:
- The candidates must be punctual, dependable, adaptable, proactive, judicious, and organized.
- Candidates must possess outstanding spoken communication, effective interpersonal skills, and teamwork abilities.
Responsibilities of Housekeeper Jobs In Canada 2023
- Candidates must have the ability to launder garments and household linens.
- Candidates must be able to undertake light housekeeping and cleaning responsibilities.
Benefits of Housekeeper Jobs In Canada 2023
- Free Food.
- Free Accomodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.
How to apply for Housekeeper Jobs In Canada 2023?
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
Click Here to More Info and Apply
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I immigrate to Canada in the capacity of a housekeeper?
To work as a housekeeper in Canada, no special prerequisites exist. Generally, to immigrate to Canada for employment, one must have completed secondary or high school. It is essential to demonstrate your qualifications for this position by demonstrating experience in home management and housekeeping.
Are housekeepers in demand in Canada?
Home care employees In all eleven provinces and territories of Canada, housekeepers and associated vocations are in high demand, and as a highly skilled professional, you can expect to make between $66870 and $115700 per year.