Home Caregiver Jobs in Switzerland 2023
Home Caregiver Jobs in Switzerland 2023 Housekeeping Jobs in Switzerland Foreigners who wish to live and work in the world’s most beautiful and peaceful nation will have a life-altering job chance in 2023. This entry-level position is excellent for those without a college degree or substantial work experience. It is also an excellent option for ladies and young job-seekers due to its laid-back atmosphere and leisurely home environments.
A private household in Lucerne, Switzerland, seeks a female live-in care assistant for an elderly/senior family member in their completely furnished apartment just 700 meters from the city center. A youthful, compassionate, and kind lady is needed to perform everyday household activities such as cooking, cleaning, and laundry, as well as administering prescriptions to clients.
Homecare Giver / Au Pair Jobs in Switzerland 2023: How to Apply for Work Visa Sponsorship, Employment Requirements, Responsibilities, and Everything Else You Need to Know is Included in This Post. Required:
Details of Home Caregiver Jobs in Switzerland 2023
- Healthcare Provider, Live Care Assistant, Home Care Provider, Au Pair, etc.
- Lucerne is located in Switzerland.
- Certain certificates and credentials are required as a bare minimum.
- Minimal experience: at least a year of proven work experience
- Complimentary meals: Yes
- Sure, free lodgings are available
- Complimentary transportation: Upon request
- Free Health Care: No
- No Health Insurance is Anticipated Salary: 1000 CHF
- Sponsoring organization: au-pair.com
- Working hours per week: 15-20
- The age range of seniors is 35 to 50.
Requirements of Home Caregiver Jobs in Switzerland 2023
- There is no educational requirement. GCSES or High School diploma is sufficient.
- Any three- or six-month certification (online or otherwise) in Individual Support, Home Healthcare Assistance, or a comparable field is an asset.
- A driver’s license is an asset. (For some employers, it’s a must.)
- Certificate in First Aid and Crisis Prevention.
- Swiss work visa requirements (for unskilled workers).
Benefits of Home Caregiver Jobs in Switzerland 2023
- Free Food.
- Free Accomodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.
Responsibilities of Home Caregiver Jobs in Switzerland 2023
According to the job advertisement, the following are the primary work duties:
- Conversation and companionship with the elderly or senior family member.
- Outdoor activities such as park walks and excursions.
- Doing errands.
- Cooking food.
- Laundry facilities.
- Bathing and putting on clothes.
- Mild household chores.
Average Salary of Home Caregiver Jobs in Switzerland 2023
The average wage of a Home Care/Au Pair relies on a variety of factors, such as experience, applicable credentials, and total skills. But, according to the Au Pair website, the monthly fee ranges from 500 to 800 Swiss Francs.
How to apply for Home Caregiver Jobs in Switzerland 2023?
Click Here to More Info and Apply
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do Switzerland’s caretakers earn?
In Switzerland, the average annual salary for a Caregiver is CHF 48,488 and the hourly wage is CHF 23. The typical Caregiver income range is between CHF 36,948 and CHF 56,294.
Which nations have the most demand for carers?
The majority of job orders for carers from licensed placement and recruitment agencies are in Israel, Bahrain, and the United States, according to POEA data. The markets for carers are expanding in Spain and Saudi Arabia, as reported by leading newspapers.