Guest Room Attendant Job In USA 2023 Obtaining a position as a Guest Room Attendant in the United States for Foreigners is one of the greatest and simplest methods to make a living in the country. This position does not necessitate the skills and credentials required for skilled labor.
If you wish to obtain a position as a Guest room attendant in the United States of America, read this article in its entirety.
Who is an Attendant to Guest Rooms?
A guest room attendant is a hotel or motel housekeeper who works in the hospitality industry. Room attendants aid these enterprises in maintaining clean and friendly accommodations. So, they are able to contribute to a great guest experience.
Responsibilities/Duties of Guest Room Attendants
Room attendants are accountable for a number of cleaning responsibilities. Common job tasks include:
- Greeting hotel visitors, providing customer service, responding to guest inquiries, utilizing cleaning equipment to cleanse and sterilize rooms, and replenishing bed linens and towels are all duties of a hotel housekeeper.
- replenishing hotel food and drink
- maintaining clean and uncluttered hallways and reporting a room’s vacancy status
Competencies and Prerequisites of a Guest Room Attendant
These are the abilities and qualifications needed to obtain one of these positions:
- a secondary school diploma
- Customer support
- Management of time Expertise
- Physical vigor
- Observing instructions
- Sensitivity to detail
Salary Of Room Attendant In The United States
The compensation range for room attendants is between $48,990 and $53,000. Yet, the hourly salary ranges between $11 and $13 per hour.
Additional Advantages of Working as a Guest Room Attendant in the United States
This form of employment in the United States offers numerous benefits. Among these advantages are:
401k Dental Insurance Insurance Coverage
Paid leave time.
How To Apply for Guest Room Attendant Jobs
The application process for a Guest Room Attendant job is very simple. All you have to do is follow the steps outlined below.
- First, ensure that you have all job-related documents in your possession before the job application process begins properly.
- Make a professional curriculum vitae, cover letter, and resume.
- Now, go to any of the above-mentioned websites, preferably indeed.com or Linkedin.
- Then, search for ” Guest Room Attendant Jobs in the United States with Visa Sponsorship.”
- Click on the revealed results and complete the application process as directed by the websites.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average room attendant wage in the United States?
The average annual wage for a room attendant in the United States is $28,706, or $13.80 per hour. Most experienced workers earn up to $35,100 per year, while entry-level occupations begin at $24,858 per year.
How much does an American room attendant earn each month?
What is the salary of a ROOM Attendant? The average annual salary for a ROOM Attendant in the United States is $27,358 as of February 5, 2023. In the event that you require a basic pay calculation, this equates to around $13.15 per hour. This equates to $526 each week or $2,279 per month.