Gravel Truck Driver Jobs In Canada 2023 Smith Trucking Service (1976) Ltd. based in 143040 TWP RD 19-1, Brooks, AB T1R 1B6 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Driver, gravel truck who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The chosen candidate will be expected to begin work as soon as feasible. The job openings are for full-time or permanent positions. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning, and Morning.
Details of Gravel Truck Driver Jobs In Canada 2023
Employer Name: Smith Trucking Service (1976) Ltd.
Position: Driver, gravel truck
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 hourly for 40 to 75 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 143040 TWP RD 19-1, Brooks, AB T1R 1B6
Job Description for Gravel Truck Driver Jobs In Canada 2023
- The individual will be required to load and unload things.
- To transport goods and materials, the candidate must operate and drive straight or articulated trucks.
- The candidate will be expected to execute pre-trip, en-route, and post-trip inspections as well as manage all vehicle elements.
- The candidate will be in charge of tarping as well as cargo safety and security.
Job Requirements for Gravel Truck Driver Jobs In Canada 2023
- The applicant should be fluent in English.
- There are no traditional educational prerequisites, such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a certification.
- Experienced candidates are preferred.
- A Class 1/1F/A license (semi-trailer trucks), a Class 3/3F/DF license (trailer truck, vehicles with more than three axles), and an Air Brake (Z) Endorsement certificate are required.
- The candidate must be dependable.
Experience and Specialization
- The candidate must understand the Bill of Lading, Driver Logbook, and Inspection Report (pre-trip, en-route, and post-trip).
Type of Trucking and Equipment
- Roll-off trucks, dry bulk, dump truck, straight truck (4,600kg+ or 10,000lbs+ with 3+ axles), tractor-trailer, and tractor-trailer B trains are the trucking and equipment kinds.
Additional Information for Gravel Truck Driver Jobs In Canada 2023
Security and Safety
- A complete Driver’s Licence Validity Check and Driving Record Check (abstract) should be performed on the candidate.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
Benefits of Gravel Truck Driver Jobs In Canada 2023
- The selected individual will receive health, financial, and long-term benefits.
- The successful individual will receive Dental benefits, Disability benefits, and a Health Care Plan under Health Benefits.
- The successful individual will earn a bonus under financial benefits.
- The successful individual will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, and a pension plan under Long Term Benefits.
How to Apply for Gravel Truck Driver Jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I work as a truck driver in Canada?
Transport truck drivers can now come to Canada through Express Entry. Transportation truck drivers from all around the world can now immigrate to Canada through the Express Entry Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) program.
What is the legal drinking age in Canada?
To be considered, long-haul truck drivers must meet all of the following eligibility/assessment criteria, whether recruited through the LMIA procedure or directly through Employer Services: between the ages of 21 and 50 Secondary school diploma (Canadian equivalent);
What are the requirements for a truck driver in Canada?
Secondary school completion is frequently required. On-the-job training is available. Completion of a three-month recognized driver training course from a trade school or community college may be necessary. Straight-body truck drivers must have a Class 3 or D license.