General Laborer Farm Jobs In Canada 2023 – Apply Now
General Laborer Farm Jobs In Canada 2023: Pacific and Western Produce in Chilliwack, British Columbia, is seeking self-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills to fill the position of general field laborer. The selected candidate will be required to begin work as soon as feasible. The vacancies pertain to permanent or full-time employment. The schedule of shifts has yet to be determined.
Details Of General Laborer Farm Jobs In Canada 2023:
Employer Name: Pacific and Western Produce
Position: General laborer – farm
No. of vacancies: 12
Salary: $16.50 hourly 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Chilliwack, BC
- The candidate will be responsible for crop cleanup.
- The candidate will be responsible for hand-harvesting vegetables.
- The candidate must plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate’s responsibilities will include fertilizing and spraying vegetation.
- The candidate will be responsible for agricultural harvesting.
- The applicant must operate and maintain farm equipment and apparatus.
- The candidate will be expected to perform product quality inspections and market preparations.
Job Requirements Of General Laborer Farm Jobs In Canada 2023:
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- There are no standard educational prerequisites, such as a bachelor’s degree, certificate, or diploma.
- The successful candidate will receive training.
Work Site Environment:
- The farm operation is a combination of fruit and vegetable production.
Check Also: Farm worker Jobs In Canada 2023 – Apply Here
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate must be capable of working under pressure.
- The candidate should be frequently required to perform repetitive duties.
- The applicant must be able to perform physically demanding activities as part of their daily duties.
- The candidate must be willing to recline for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to recline, stand, and walk for extended periods of time.
- The applicant must be willing to stand for long periods of time.
- The candidate must be able to walk for extended distances.
- The candidate must be willing to lean, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time.
How to Apply For General Laborer Farm Jobs In Canada 2023:
If you are interested in applying, please use one of the options provided.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a Canadian agricultural laborer earn?
The average annual wage for agriculture workers in Canada is $29,880, or $15.32 per hour. The starting salary for an entry-level position is $27,300 per year, while most experienced employees earn up to $40,950 per year.
How can I become an agricultural laborer in Canada?
No formal education or training requirements exist. A college certificate or specialized agricultural courses, such as farm equipment mechanics, agricultural welding, tree pruning, and pesticide application, are, however, available.