Fully Funded Lithuanian State Scholarships In Europe 2023-24 Applications for Lithuanian State Scholarships 2023-24 are being accepted in Lithuania. Lithuanian Scholarships Europe is open to all international applicants from certain countries. The Lithuanian government is providing the scholarship. It is given to outstanding students. The Lithuanian government will handle the fee costs. Master’s Degree programs are eligible for the scholarship. There is no application fee required in order to apply. Everyone is eligible to apply for Lithuanian Higher Education Scholarships. This year, it will give 100 Full-Time Master Degree Scholarships to students.
Lithuania is a developed northern European country. Lithuania was first mentioned by name in a written text in 1009. The Lithuanian higher education institution offers bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs. There are around 500 study programs available in Russian or English.
Details of Lithuanian State Scholarships 2023-24:
|Offered by:||Lithuanian Higher Education|
|Degree level:||Masters Degree|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Award country:||Lithuania, Europe|
|Last Date:||22 May 2023|
Financial Benefits for Lithuanian State Scholarships 2023-24:
Lithuanian State Scholarships 2023-24 in Europe are advantageous for masters and postgraduate programs in a variety of ways.
- Tuition fees will not be charged to applicants at the Lithuanian higher education facility. Tuition for all Master’s programs will be free of charge.
- A monthly scholarship of 490 euros is available.
- The candidate will join a higher education institution in Lithuania.
- The following citizens will receive scholarships in the following categories:
- Ukraine will be given 60 awards.
- Belarus will receive ten awards.
- Armenia, Georgia, overseas people of Lithuanian heritage, and Moldova will each get 20 grants.
- Azerbaijan will receive five grants.
- Citizens of China, Israel, Japan, and South Korea will each get a monthly scholarship, with a total of five awards distributed.
Documents Required for Lithuanian State Scholarships 2023-24:
- Previous academic records must be submitted by the candidate.
- The Master’s program requires your undergraduate transcript and university application materials.
- If you are not European, a copy of your passport and a copy of your national identity card are required.
- At least one recommendation letter Evidence of English language proficiency (master’s level).
List of Available Study Fields:
- Life sciences
- Health Sciences
- Veterinary sciences
- Technological Sciences
- Education sciences
- Physical sciences
- Only candidates from South Korea, Ukraine, Belarus, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, China, Israel, and Japan were considered.
- Applicants must be accepted for full-time master’s degree study on Lithuanian scholarships.
- Individuals who are fluent in Lithuanian will be given preference, and all Master’s programs will be taught in English. You must be proficient if you want to pursue a master’s degree.
- A first degree in the discipline is required before beginning a master’s program.
The deadline for Lithuanian state scholarships for international students for the academic year 2023-2024 is May 22, 2023. The discount is only available to foreigners from certain countries. Do not pass up this opportunity.
How to Apply for Lithuanian State Scholarships?
The application for Lithuanian State Scholarships 2023-24 in Europe is completed online. Apply right now by clicking here. Make the most of this opportunity as soon as feasible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible for me to study for free in Lithuania?
We’ve said it before, but it bears repeating: if you’re from the EU, you may apply for a state-funded place and study for free in Lithuania. What about the rest of the international students? Don’t be concerned. Scholarships are offered at all levels of study.
Can I travel to Lithuania without taking the IELTS?
Documents Needed for Obtaining a Student Visa
While You may submit IELTS or TOEFL scores. You can study in Lithuania without having to take IELTS or TOEFL. What you must do is enroll in an English Preparation course.
How can I obtain PR in Lithuania?
You may apply for a permanent residence permit if you have lived in a European Union Member State without interruption for the last 5 years, including at least 2 years in the Republic of Lithuania, and you have a temporary residence permit issued to you as a highly-skilled worker.