Fully Funded FAO Internships 2023: The FAO Internships 2023 are available to all university students, whether they are enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program. FAO, which refers to the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, is a globally renowned organization.
If you do this, it will be an excellent addition to your resume and will open many doors of opportunity for you. Moreover, these apprenticeships are compensated. Not only do you get to work in the finest organization and learn from skilled individuals, but you are also compensated for doing so! FAO apprenticeships vary in length from 3 to 11 months
Details About Fully Funded FAO Internships 2023
FAO Internship Program 2023 Advantages:
Internship with the FAO The monthly salary or stipend is approximately $700.
Medical coverage is provided for injuries sustained during services.
The internship will provide you with knowledge and the chance to learn from competent field experts.
FAO Internship Program 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Students must be citizens of FAO member states.
- You must be either a recent graduate of a legitimate institution or currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at a legitimate institution.
- You must be proficient in one of the official languages of the FAO: English, Arabic, Spanish, French, Russian, or Chinese.
- Possessing knowledge of two FAO languages would give you an advantage in the selection process.
- Students applying for an internship must be between 21 and 30 years old.
- You should have a flexible personality that is readily adaptable to a multicultural international setting.
- Prior to beginning an internship, you must have obtained residence or immigration status in one of the FAO member countries.
- Please note that you are not eligible to apply for this internship if any member of your immediate family, including your mother, father, brother, or sister, is employed by Food Authority Organization (FAO) under any contractual agreement.
Application Instructions for the FAO Internship Program 2023:
- You should submit your application via the website.
- You must submit an online application via the FAO’s recruitment website.
- Fill out the application fields thoroughly.
- Then, you can submit Calls for Expressions of Interest.
- Internship with the FAO Attach a motivation letter that explains why you wish to participate in the program.
- If your institution has an apprenticeship agreement with FAO, you must indicate this in your motivation letter.
- If required by the application form, be careful to submit any additional supporting materials.
- Complete and submit your application form with attention.
- The responsible recruiting office will contact the chosen candidates to schedule an interview.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do FAO apprentices do?
Paid Internship Opportunities
The objective of the FAO internship program is to provide those with an interest in international development with a practical understanding of FAO’s work, fostering apprentices’ experience in pertinent issues related to global food production and sustainable agricultural development.
What is an apprenticeship at Unicef?
The UNICEF internship program assigns current undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate students from diverse academic backgrounds to UNICEF offices and provides qualified students specializing in various professional disciplines with practical work assignments.