Fruit Packaging Jobs in Canada 2023 – Apply Now
Fruit Packaging Jobs in Canada 2023: A Human Resources organization is seeking individuals from all over the world who are authorized to work and reside in Canada. Anyone ready to relocate to Canada for employment can now apply for a position in fruit packaging.
Details About Fruit Packaging Jobs in Canada 2023
Requirement for Fruit Packaging Jobs in Canada 2023
- Both novices and veterans can apply. Experienced Applicants Will Be Valued.
- According to labor regulations, candidates must be between 18 and 48 years old.
- Applicant must be physically and mentally healthy, and a health examination will be conducted before to immigration.
- Must have a transparent background (Must Not have been involved in any criminal activities).
- Some of the positions listed above require relevant credentials and licenses.
- All candidates must be proficient in reading, writing, and speaking the English language.
Salary and Other Allowances Information
Great Compensation plus More Time (Starting salary of $2,000 per month, depending on experience and position)
- The company will provide free lodging and meals. (Overtime Depending on Business Workload) After two years, a worker is eligible to apply for Canadian permanent residency (Permanent Residence)
Check Also: Visa Sponsorship jobs in Greece for Foreigners 2023
How to Apply for Fruit Packaging Jobs in Canada 2023
- To apply, each candidate must first read the entire description and meet all of the stated requirements. the submit button and for the link, please visit the main menu, where you will find the Apply here menu. (For Mobile Users, click the link below)
- Necessary / Required Document
- Recent CV / Resume / Bio Info Image
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a Canadian fruit packer earn?
The average Fruit/Vegetable Picker salary in Canada is $22,880 per year. It varies based on the number of years of experience and the companies involved.
How much does food packaging pay in Canada?
The average annual wage for food packers in Canada is $28,275, or $14.50 per hour. The starting salary for entry-level employment is $27,300 per year, while most experienced individuals earn up to $35,705 per year.