French Embassy New Scholarship 2023/24 The French Embassy is now accepting applications for the New Scholarship for Master’s level candidates for the academic year 2023/2024. All eligible and interested students are encouraged to submit applications between March 17 and june 16, 2023. Read on for the complete Application procedures, including eligibility requirements and how to apply.
Regarding New French Embassy Scholarship
The French Embassy New Scholarship program was established for the 2023/2024 academic year in order to provide financial assistance for Master’s degree programs at French universities.
Approximately five scholarship opportunities will be made available to students who wish to pursue a taught Computer Science program. As stated previously in the post, the application deadline is April 16, 2023.
The French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, in collaboration with the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research, funds the French Embassy New Scholarship program. The French Embassy and Campus France Nigeria carry out additional program implementation.
Overview of the New French Embassy Scholarship for 2023/24
- Type of Award: Postgraduate
- Organization Hosting: Embassy of France in Nigeria
- Country of Host: France
- Computer Science, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Interaction, and Optics, Image, Vision, and Multimedia are available courses.
- Gender: Men and Women
- Status of enrollment as of 17 March 2023
- Date limit for applications: June 16, 2023
Advantages of the New French Embassy Scholarship for 2023/24
- Successfully admitted M1 scholars will receive up to two years of scholarship coverage.
- Students admitted to M2 will receive one year of coverage.
- The French Embassy New Scholarship covers transportation costs for Successful Candidates, in addition to providing a monthly stipend, assistance in locating affordable student housing, and health insurance for the duration of the program.
- Please note that scholarship recipients are responsible for tuition costs.
How to Apply for the New French Embassy Scholarship for 2023/24?
- To apply, please send the required materials and a completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 16, 23:59 UTC.
- Ensure that the email’s title is arranged as follows: Last Name Initial Letter of Application to France Program for Scholarships in Nigeria
- The documents must be legible from left to right and cannot exceed 1.5MB in size.
- After submitting the files, fill out the Google form. To fill out the form, click this link: https://forms.gle/TYGWVcuYnzgMgv49
- Visit Campus France Nigeria’s website at: http://www.nigeria.campusfrance.org/french-embassy-new-scholarship-opportunity for more information and application guidelines.
Eligibility Requirements for the New French Embassy Scholarship 2023/24
To be considered eligible for the New Scholarship from the French Embassy:
- You must possess Nigerian citizenship and reside in Nigeria.
- Eligible applicants must be under 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in science/engineering/technology is required.
- You must have completed the National Service (NYSC) program.
- Applicants must be devoted to studying in France during the academic year beginning in September/October 2023/2024.
- The application does not necessitate French proficiency from candidates.
- Required Documents for Application
- A copy of the data page of the international passport (valid for at least two (2) years).
- Extensive CV
- Personal statement
- Bachelor’s diploma or equivalent
- An Undergraduate transcript
- A letter of recommendation from the university
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you apply for the Eiffel Excellence scholarship in 2023?
To be considered for the Eiffel scholarship, submit a master’s or doctoral application to a participating French university. Your application will be sent to Campus France for a second and final review if you are chosen.
How do I qualify for a complete scholarship in France?
The French Ministry of Foreign Affairs awards numerous scholarships to international students. 25% of these scholarships are directly funded by the Ministry under the Eiffel (for Master’s or Doctoral level studies) or Major (for the best foreign students who graduated from French secondary schools abroad) programmes.