Farmworker grain Jobs In Canada 2023 River Crest Farms, located at 12385 Bison Road, Cecil Lake, British Columbia V0C 1G0, is seeking self-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills for the position of Farm worker, grain. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The postings pertain to Permanent or Full-time work. The shift schedule consists of Daytime, Overtime, and Flexible Hours.
- Name of Employer: River Crest Farms
- Agricultural laborer, grain
- Number of vacant positions: 1
- $19.00 to $26.00 per hour in wages (to be negotiated) 150 to 240 monthly hours
- Permanent employment with full-time hours
- 12385 Bison Road, Cecil Lake, British Columbia V0C 1G0
- The applicant must combine fertilizer.
- Candidate must grow, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate will be responsible for gathering stones and/or wood.
- The candidate’s responsibilities will include fertilizing and spraying crops.
- The candidate will be responsible for crop harvesting.
- The applicant must operate and repair farm equipment and machinery.
- The applicant must correct minor flaws.
- The applicant must operate with minimal oversight.
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- The candidate must possess a secondary (high school) diploma or comparable experience.
- A candidate with experience is a plus.
- The applicant must be adaptable.
- The candidate should possess sound judgment.
- The candidate must be an effective team player.
- Farming activities consist of beef cattle ranching and farming, including feedlots, dry pea and bean farming, hay farming, oilseed (excluding soybean) farming, other grain farming, other miscellaneous crop farming, and wheat farming.
- The individual must labor long hours in an outdoor setting.
- The work environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to maintain full concentration despite the disturbances.
- The candidate must have the ability to work in dusty environments.
- The candidate will be provided with accommodations.
- The applicant must be willing to work in a rural setting.
- The working conditions include Services for maintenance and repairs
Experience and Specialty
- Equipment and machinery know-how
- The candidate must have expertise operating a combine harvester, farm truck, fertilizer applicator, forage equipment, haying equipment, loader, manure spreader, planting equipment, seed drill, sprayer or duster, swather, tillage equipment, and tractor.
- Transportation and travel details
- The applicant must possess a valid driver’s license.
- The candidate must be able to operate a vehicle with a manual transmission.
- Conditions de travail and Physical Capabilities
- The individual must be able to operate well in a fast-paced, hectic setting.
- The candidate should be frequently needed to complete repetitious activities.
- The candidate must be needed to routinely carry big loads as part of their duties.
- The applicant must be able to do physically demanding tasks as part of their everyday duties.
- The candidate should be detail-oriented.
- The applicant must have outstanding hand-eye coordination.
- The candidate must be able to identify sound similarities and differences.
- The candidate must be willing to work extra hours if required.
Benefits of Farmworker grain Jobs In Canada 2023
The candidate will receive complimentary parking, on-site accommodation choices, and a variable or shortened workweek.
How to Apply for Farmworker grain Jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which region of Canada is best for agriculture?
Most crop growing in Canada occurs in the Prairie provinces (Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba). Alberta has more beef cattle operations than any other state. Saskatchewan is the leading producer of durum wheat, canola, and lentils. Manitoba boasts the most pig farms and is the second-largest producer of potato