Farm Supervisor Jobs in Canada for Foreigners 2023
Farm Supervisor Jobs in Canada for Foreigners 2023: Ketler Farms Inc., situated in Staples, ON, is seeking qualified individuals for the job of Farm supervisor who is self-motivated and has outstanding interpersonal skills. The individual that was chosen will very definitely be required to begin work as soon as feasible. The job postings are for full-time or permanent positions. The timings of the changes include day, night, weekend, and early morning.
Read More: Jobs in UK With Visa Sponsorship 2023
Details of Farm Supervisor Jobs
|Employer Name:||Ketler Farms Inc.|
|No. of vacancies:||1|
|Salary:||$17.00 to $19.00 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week|
|Employment type:||Permanent employment, Full time|
|Street Address||Staples, ON|
Farm Supervisor Jobs Work Description
- The applicant will undoubtedly supervise clipping.
- Deleafing will most definitely be in charge of the prospect.
- The prospect will oversee the cleaning of the greenhouse.
- The candidate will be in charge of decreasing.
- Suckering will be overseen by the prospect.
- The prospect will undoubtedly be in charge of the tying.
- The nominee will almost definitely be in charge of the vertical farming system.
- The candidate will be in charge of managing and working with basic agricultural employees and harvesting laborers.
- The prospect will be expected to design work schedules and treatments.
- The prospect is responsible for ensuring that agricultural security and bio-security treatments are followed.
- The candidate is expected to monitor quality assurance and production documents.
- The candidate will undoubtedly be expected to supervise and manage growing as well as numerous other crop-related tasks.
- The prospect will almost definitely be in charge of preserving work documentation and logs.
- The candidate will undoubtedly be expected to hire and train employees.
- The prospect will be expected to complete basic ranch duties.
Work Needs (Requirements)
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- There are no prerequisites for basic education, such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least one to two years of experience in a similar field.
- The prospect is expected to oversee more than 20 individuals.
- Vegetable and fruit mix farming is the type of farm procedure.
- The individual must be able to work under high-pressure situations.
- The working site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to operate with complete focus in such conditions.
Kind of Plants
- The type of crop is cucumbers.
Area of specialization
- The prospect has to be skilled in agricultural crop solutions.
Work problems and also physical abilities
- The candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced, demanding setting.
- The candidate must be willing to work under pressure.
- The prospect must do the assignment within the time frame specified.
- As part of their daily duties, the prospect should be prepared to execute physically difficult tasks.
- The candidate should be detail-oriented.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in resting, standing, and strolling positions.
- The prospect will very definitely be expected to handle a heavy workload.
- If necessary, the candidate should be willing to work overtime.
- The candidate should have their own steel-toed safety footwear.
The chosen candidate will undoubtedly receive Team insurance benefits under Long-term Conveniences.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a farm supervisor earn in Canada?
In Canada, the average farm supervisor’s compensation is $37,050 per year or $19 per hour. Entry-level salaries begin at $31,721 per year, with the most experienced professionals earning up to $49,252 per year.
What are the duties of a farm supervisor in Canada?
Make certain that farm safety and bio-security procedures are followed. Help create and implement farm safety and bio-security protocols. Coordination and supervision of general farm wor.