Factory laborer Jobs In Canada 2023 – Apply Now
Factory laborer Jobs In Canada 2023 Thermo 2000 Inc., situated in Richmond, Quebec, is seeking self-motivated candidates with strong interpersonal skills to fill the job of Factory laborer – manufacturing. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The postings pertaining to Permanent or Full-time work. The candidate will be expected to work day shift hours.
Name of Employer: Thermo 2000 Inc.
Position: Manufacturing Plant Worker
- Nine vacancies exist.
- $16.33 per hour for 38 hours per week at 38 hours week
- Permanent employment with full-time hours
- Located in Richmond, Quebec
Requirements of Factory laborer Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate must be fluent in either English or French.
- There are no typical educational prerequisites, such as a bachelor’s degree, certificate, or certification.
- The ideal candidate will have at least one to two years of relevant work experience.
- The candidate must be able to lift up to 45 kilograms (100 lbs).
- The applicant must be prompt.
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
- The candidate must be an effective team player.
The candidate will be required to work for a company that manufactures electrical devices.
Conditions of employment and physical capacities
- The candidate should be frequently needed to complete repetitious activities.
- The candidate must complete tasks requiring manual dexterity.
- The applicant must have outstanding hand-eye coordination.
- The applicant must be willing to stand for long periods of time.
- Personal tools and equipment
- The candidate must provide their own safety footwear with a steel toe.
Benefits of Factory laborer Jobs In Canada 2023
The selected individual will receive Group insurance benefits and Additional benefits under Long-Term Benefits.
How to Apply for Factory laborer Jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Canadian manufacturing labor pay?
The average annual wage for industrial workers in Canada is $30,908 or $15.85 per hour.
Is IELTS necessary for employment in Canada?
If you intend to work in Canada, you must demonstrate your English skills by passing a language exam. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will accept the IELTS General Training exam whether you are applying for a work visa, professional registration, or permanent residency in Canada.