Experienced Operator Jobs In Australia 2023 – Apply Now
Experienced Operator Jobs In Australia 2023: The Downer VIC Pipelines team is seeking to meet the increased demand for our Better Western Water (GWW) contract. The crew must be joined by a skilled operator in order to aid and facilitate the task.
Details Of Experienced Operator Jobs In Australia 2023
|Company:||Government Jobs, Construction Jobs|
|Job Role:||Experienced Operator|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Min. Education:||High School / Secondary|
|Job Category:||Government Jobs, Construction Jobs|
|Min. Experience:||1-2 Years|
|Job Location:||Campbellfield, VIC, Australia, 3061|
|State:||Campbellfield, VIC, Australia, 3061|
|Salary:||$ 6000 – $12000 Per Month|
|Benefits:||Will be discussed in the interview|
Duties Of Experienced Operator Jobs In Australia 2023
- During the duration of the Better Western Water Renewals contract, this position will contribute to a highly effective, culture-focused team. This is a permanent, full-time position with a location in Campbellfield, Melbourne. Are agricultural employees required in Canada?
- Over the period 2022–2031, it is anticipated that there will be 18,300 new job openings (due to expansion demand and replacement demand) for general farm laborers, while 15,600 new job seekers (due to school leavers, immigration, and mobility) will be available to fill them.
Some key obligations embrace:
- Participate in and attend Toolbox conferences.
- Inform a supervisor, foreman, or senior operator of any security or operation concerns.
- complete daily administration and documentation.
- Perform fundamental responsibilities and standard labor as requested.
- Perform daily pre-start and rudimentary maintenance on all company and hired equipment.
Check Also: Chef de Partie jobs in Germany 2023 Apply Now
Requirements Of Experienced Operator Jobs In Australia 2023
- expertise in the plumbing or water renewal industry.
- Commercial Introduction Card (White Card)
- HR Driving Permit
- First Support Degree 2 plus CPR (extremely enthralling, but not required)
- committed to operating in a safe and effective manner.
- collaborative and able to establish solid working relationships.
Benefits Of Experienced Operator Jobs In Australia 2023
- Join a positive and supportive team and prioritize professional development.
- Strong commitment to a zero-harm environment for all employees.
- Access to Downer’s health and wellness advantages
- Ongoing guidance and support are provided.
Our mission is to create an office environment where individuals are respected and inspired to realize their full potential. We embrace all employee differences and cultivate a culture that promotes diversity and inclusion.
How To Apply For Experienced Operator Jobs In Australia 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does an Australian line operator earn?
How much can a line operator earn? In Australia, the average annual salary for line operator positions ranges between $50,000 and $70,000.
What is the highest operator salary?
The maximum annual remuneration for an operator is 3.8 lakhs, or 31.7k per month. How does experience affect the India operator salary? The average annual salary for an entry-level operator with less than three years of experience is 1.9 lakhs.