Experienced Operator Jobs In Australia 2023-Apply Now
Experienced Operator Jobs In Australia 2023 Downer VIC Pipelines is looking for additional employees to meet the demands of our Better Western Water (GWW) contract. We need a Skilled Operator to join the workforce to help and facilitate the task.
Throughout the Better Western Water Renewals contract, this role will contribute to a high-performing, tradition-focused team. This is a long-term, full-time position based in Campbellfield, Melbourne.
Jobs Details of Experienced Operator Jobs In Australia 2023:
|Company:||Government Jobs, Construction Jobs|
|Job Role:||Experienced Operator|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Min. Education:||High School / Secondary|
|Job Category:||Government Jobs, Construction Jobs|
|Min. Experience:||1-2 Years|
|Job Location:||Campbellfield, VIC, Australia, 3061|
|State:||Campbellfield, VIC, Australia, 3061|
|Salary:||$ 6000 – $12000 Per Month|
|Benefits:||Will be discussed in the interview|
Some key obligations embrace:
- Attend and participate in Toolbox conferences.
- Report any security or operational issues to a Supervisor, Foreman, or Senior Operator.
- Day-to-day firm management and paperwork.
- As needed, perform core duties and routine labor.
- Perform daily pre-start and basic upkeep of all company and used tools.
- Plumbing or water rejuvenation expertise is required.
- White Card for Trade Induction.
- Driver’s license for HR.
- First Aid Level 2 plus CPR (very interesting but not essential).
- Dedicated to working in a safe and productive manner.
- Collaborative and capable of establishing strong working ties.
Read Also: Work Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Australia 2023 – Apply Now
- Be a member of a positive and supportive team that prioritizes professional development.
- A strong commitment to a zero-harm environment for all of our employees.
- Access to Downer health and wellness perks.
- Ongoing coaching and assistance are provided.
Our mission is to create an environment in which people are respected and inspired to reach their full potential. We value all worker distinctions and build a culture that promotes diversity and inclusion.
Frequently Asked Questions
In Australia, how much does an experienced excavator operator make?
What does an excavator operator earn in Australia? In Australia, the average excavator operator’s income is $78,000 per year or $40 per hour. Entry-level salaries begin at $68,250 per year, with the most experienced professionals earning up to $107,067 per year.
Is a license required to operate an excavator in Australia?
The short answer is no, but it’s not that simple. While an excavator license is no longer required to operate an excavator for normal excavation work, you will need to demonstrate your competence through certification (DIY use of an excavator on private land is an exception).
How can I get a job as an excavator operator in Australia?
While formal credentials are not required to operate an excavator in Australia, registration or licensure is normally desirable. 1. Enroll in a course that will teach you how to operate an excavator. This allows you to obtain a ‘ticket’ or a permit to operate an excavator.