Executive Assistant Jobs In Canada 2023-Apply Now
Executive Assistant Jobs In Canada 2023 EAGLE DISPOSAL INC., situated in Richmond, BC, is seeking self-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills for the job of Executive Assistant. The chosen candidate will be expected to begin work as soon as feasible. The job openings are for full-time or permanent positions. Day, evening, and morning shifts are available. The LMIA has approved the position of Executive Assistant (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Details of Executive Assistant Jobs In Canada 2023
Employer Name: EAGLE DISPOSAL INC.
Position: Executive Assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $32.50 hourly 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Richmond, BC
Job Description for Executive Assistant Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing administrative policies and procedures.
- The candidate will be responsible for analyzing incoming and outgoing memos, submissions, and reports.
- The candidate will be responsible for preparing and coordinating the preparation and submission of summary briefings and reports.
- Agendas and preparations for the committee, board, and other meetings must be prepared by the candidate.
- The candidate is required to undertake research.
- The candidate would be expected to compile data and write papers for executive committees and boards of directors to review and present.
- The candidate will be required to meet with individuals, special interest groups, and others to discuss concerns and to analyze and recommend possible courses of action based on those discussions.
- The candidate must communicate with department and business leaders, as well as representatives from other organizations and associations.
- The candidate will be required to organize travel, itineraries, and reservations.
- Invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and contracts, among other things, must be prepared by the candidate.
- The candidate will be in charge of employee training and supervision.
Job Requirements for Executive Assistant Jobs In Canada 2023
- The applicant should be fluent in English.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma or similar experience in general business administration and management, as well as public administration.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of similar industry experience.
- The candidate should be precise.
- The candidate should be trustworthy.
- The candidate must be proficient in written communication.
- The ideal candidate will be organized and adaptable.
- The candidate must be a team player.
Benefits of Executive Assistant Jobs In Canada 2023
- The successful candidate will receive health and long-term benefits.
- The successful individual will receive a Dental Plan and a Health Care Plan under Health Benefits.
- The selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits under Long Term Benefits.
Experience and specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Outlook.
Read More: Production Supervisor Jobs in Canada 2023 – Apply now
Additional information for Executive Assistant Jobs In Canada 2023
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The individual must be able to work in a fast-paced, high-volume setting.
- The candidate must be able to work under duress.
- The candidate must complete the work within the time frame specified.
- The candidate should be detail-oriented.
How to Apply for Executive Assistant Jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a high need for executive assistants in Canada?
Throughout the period 2022-2031, new job vacancies (because of expansion and replacement demand) for executive assistants are predicted to total 19,700, with 18,100 new job seekers (due to school leavers, immigration, and mobility) available to fill them.
How can I become a Canadian executive assistant?
Secondary school completion is required. Typically, a bachelor’s degree in public administration, political science, or a similar field is necessary. Typically, experience in a relevant administrative occupation is required.
Who are the top-earning executive assistants?
Employers recruiting executive assistants frequently require a bachelor’s degree, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. A business administration degree could be useful. Jobs involving high degrees in administration may necessitate a graduate degree.