Early Childhood Educator Jobs In Canada 2023 – Apply Now
Early Childhood Educator Jobs In Canada 2023: 406011 Alberta Ltd., O/A Bluesky Day Care, located at 11913-134 Ave., Edmonton, AB T5E 1L4, is seeking self-motivated candidates with strong interpersonal skills for the position of early childhood educator (E.C.E.). The selected candidate will be required to begin work as soon as feasible. The vacancies pertain to permanent or full-time employment. The shift schedule includes day and weekend shifts.
Details Of Early Childhood Educator Jobs In Canada 2023:
Employer Name: 406011 Alberta Ltd of the O/A Bluesky Day Care
Position: Early childhood educator (E.C.E.)
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.50 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 11913-134 Ave, Edmonton, AB T5E 1L4
- The candidate will be responsible for creating and implementing childcare programs that support and promote children’s physical, cognitive, emotional, and social development.
- The candidate will be expected to lead activities like telling or reading children’s stories, teaching them routines, and taking them to local attractions.
- The candidate must instruct and aid children in developing healthy eating, dressing, and bathroom habits.
- The candidate will be expected to observe children for indications of potential learning or behavioral issues and prepare reports for parents, custodians, or supervisors.
- The candidate will be expected to evaluate the abilities, interests, and needs of children and to discuss their progress and any issues with parents and other staff members.
- The candidate must establish and maintain cooperative relationships with colleagues and community service providers who serve children.
- The candidate will be expected to create and maintain an environment that safeguards the health, safety, and well-being of children.
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- The applicant must possess a college or CEGEP diploma.
- The optimal candidate will have at least one to two years of relevant work experience.
- The candidate must possess ECE Level 2 Child Development Worker certification.
Check Also: How to Get a Canadian Work Visa 2023
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to recline, stand, and walk for extended periods of time.
How to Apply For Early Childhood Educator Jobs In Canada 2023:
If you are interested in applying, please use one of the options provided.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are educators of young children in demand in Canada?
Opportunities for work in Ontario
The employment outlook for early childhood educators and assistants (NOC 4214) in Ontario will be favorable from 2022 to 2024.
How to obtain a position as a preschool educator in Canada
Early childhood educators must have a college diploma or bachelor’s degree in early childhood education (ECE). Other possible requirements include a clean criminal background investigation. current certifications for first aid and CPR
How much do early childhood educators in Canada earn?
What is the average salary for early childhood educators in Canada? The average annual salary for early childhood educators in Canada is $39,117, or $20.06 per hour.