Denmark Sponsorship Jobs 2023: to work in the European nation of Denmark. To secure these positions, Denmark is seeking international candidates. The official website of the Danish government stated that Denmark is in need of personnel as the number of vacancies continues to rise. The Danish government also publishes a list of labor shortage jobs for foreign workers. Thus, candidates from all over the world can apply for the Denmark sponsorship jobs. The Company for Worldwide Recruitment and Integration (SIRI) has 45 total job titles. It indicates that 91 distinct nationalities are eligible to apply for these jobs in Denmark.
A large number of employment openings are also available to highly educated individuals. Consistent with SIRI. The number of available positions has doubled since COVID. The official website for employment in Denmark lists a total of 2088 Danish sponsorship jobs. Browse our available positions with a variety of Danish companies. All positions are available in English. In this article, we’ve compiled a list of jobs in Denmark that are in high demand, as well as a link to the website where you can apply to Danish firms.
Checklist Of Denmark Sponsorship Jobs 2023
- Country: Denmark welcomes international
Sectors The place Denmark is Dealing with Labor Scarcity
- Laboratory technicians, plumbing technicians, plumbers, and development managers are science and engineering-affiliated professionals.
- Business and administration affiliate professionals: appraiser, merchandiser, buyer, transport agent, caseworker (unemployment insurance coverage fund), real estate agent, logistic assistant (sales and buying), authorized secretary, medical secretary, caseworker (constructing initiatives).
- authorized, social, cultural, and affiliated professionals: the family counselor, the parish registrar, and the executive chef
- Normal and secretarial clerical positions: senior employee, office assistant
- Bookkeepers, bookkeeping and accounting clerks, finance assistants, total sales support assistants, insurance clerks, and payroll bookkeepers are examples of numerical and material recording clerks.
- Office and customer service clerks: human resources assistant
- Staff of private companies: chefs and beauticians
- Private care personnel: social and health care assistants (must hold a Danish license).
- Market-oriented expert Agricultural and horticultural personnel: landscaper
- Construction and associated profession personnel: mason, carpenter, painter, and decorator
- Metallic, equipment, and related commerce personnel: sheet metal and development blacksmith, bodywork metallic employee, blacksmith, sheet metal employee, service technician (iron and metal), industrial technician, CNC operator, mechanic (passenger cars and vans), and crane mechanic (agriculture and industrial machines).
- Electrical and digital professions staff: electrician, electro-technician
- Staff in the food processing, woodworking, clothing, and other craft and associated trades: confectioner (excluding industrial manufacturing) and cabinetmaker
Sectors With Excessive Demand
The Danish labor market is experiencing skill shortages. Consequently, there are numerous industries with excellent employment opportunities for both experts and highly qualified candidates. Specifically, in the following industries:
- Information and communication technology
- Life Science, Finance, and Business
- Medical and healthcare providers’ hospitality and service
- Building Trade, Transport, and Logistics
Jobs for Extremely Educated Folks in Denmark
- Managers in the social sector: day-to-day manager (establishment)
- Pure science and engineering: manufacturing engineer, mechanical engineer, graduate engineer (development), civil engineer, architectural technology and development manager, environmental engineer, energy engineer, architect, city planner, GIS employee
- Medical practitioner, registered nurse, midwife, dentist, or occupational therapist.
- Teaching and academic work: affiliate professor at a college school or a business academy; assistant professor at a college school; subject trainer at a vocational higher secondary education institution; business school trainer; main faculty trainer; independent faculty trainer; VUC trainer; child care worker; social education worker; music teacher
- Finance, administration, and sales: auditor, accounting controller, and HR consultant
- Information and communication technologies: IT consultant, IT quality employee, IT project manager, programmer and system developer, web developer, webmaster, and UX designer
- Law, social science, and culture: legal officer, curator, economist, psychologist, social worker, cleric, organist
- Technicians and assistants in the healthcare industry include the radiographer and dental hygienist.
Paperwork Required For Denmark Sponsorship Jobs 2023
- Your CV Cover Letter Provide Letter
- The company will contact the selected candidates to schedule interviews.
- See what your resume says.
How To Apply For Denmark Sponsorship Jobs 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
How to obtain employment in Denmark from Canada?
Anyone interested in working in Denmark is required to apply for a work visa. Working holiday permits are available to Canadians between the ages of 18 and 35 who are interested in working in Denmark for a limited time.
Does Denmark require a visa for Canadians?
Denmark is a member of the Schengen area. Citizens of Canada do not require a visa to travel within the Schengen area. However, visa-free travel is limited to stays of no more than 90 days in any 180-day period.