The Deloitte Discovery Internship in USA in the United States is now accepting applications. Discovery Intern Deloitte is open to all international students from around the world. Deloitte is now leading a fantastic educational program called Discovery Internship for the year 2023. Deloitte’s goal for this internship is to empower all sophomore students to pursue a successful career in any industry. Apply for the Google Summer Internship Program 2023 | Google Summer of Code as well.
Read More: Agricultural Jobs in Kansas 2023 – Apply Now
The Discovery Internships will be held in a variety of locations across the United States. Interns will be able to handle one or more client projects, gaining work experience and developing new skills.
To aid interns’ professional development, the program will also host a variety of national and local learning and networking events, as well as a three-day national intern conference. Interns will also be assigned counselors and onboarding advisors to help them along the way.
Deloitte is a professional services firm that offers its clients audit, consulting, tax, and consulting services. It is regarded as one of the four largest accounting firms. Its headquarters are in London, England. William Welch Deloitte founded the firm in 1845, and it is now the fourth-largest privately held company in the United States. It works with approximately 12,000 professionals worldwide.
Details of Deloitte Discovery Internship in USA
- Internship: Fully Funded
- Eligible: All Nationalities
- Country: United States
- Deadline: 30 April 2023
- Events for learning and networking at the national and local levels.
- Counselor and onboarding consultant.
- Lunch and learn industry/service line spotlights are provided, as well as regular training.
- Participation in social activities is possible.
- Culture and people.
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion are all important.
- Making a real difference.
- Growth and development.
- Professional services of the highest caliber.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Work for the client.
- Well-being that is empowered.
- Advantages and advantages.
About Discovery Internship
The Discovery Internship is intended to highlight Deloitte’s new and sophomore-level summer interns for a variety of client service businesses. These opportunities are designed to help you improve your skills, spark your curiosity, and celebrate your accomplishments. Through cross-business exposure, regular training, and continuous learning, we strengthen our interns’ desire to expand, discover, and engage.
Personal counseling, vocational training, and learning through Deloitte University will be part of your internship experience.
Eligibility Criteria for Deloitte Discovery Internship
- International students from all over the world can apply.
- Masters Degree Students (Expected completion before August 2023)
- Excellent academic record.
- Ability to travel 50% (While 50% travel is required for the role, non-essential travel has been suspended due to COVID-19 until further notice).
- A newcomer or sophomore holds a bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, economics, STEM, or a related field and is enrolled in a four-year institution.
- Outstanding academic credentials (preferred minimum GPA at the end of the academic year 3.2).
- Problem-solving abilities must be demonstrated.
- Effective mutual and communication skills; ability to adapt to change; creativity and self-confidence, leadership qualities, team-based and collaborative work.
The Deloitte Discovery Internship Application Deadline for 2023 in the United States for International Students has not been set. Students may apply at any time during the year.
How to Apply for Deloitte Discovery Internship?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the salary for a Deloitte Discovery Intern?
A Deloitte Discovery Intern’s salary ranges from $25 to $30 per hour, depending on location and level of education.
Is the Deloitte Discovery Internship a paid internship?
The Deloitte Discovery Internship is, indeed, a paid internship.