Dairy farm laborer Jobs In Canada 2023 – Apply Now
Dairy farm laborer Jobs In Canada 2023 Haverland Dairy, located in NE-33-38-04-W3, Warman, Saskatchewan, Warman, Saskatchewan S0K 0A1, is seeking self-motivated and socially adept people for the role of a Dairy farm laborer. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The postings pertaining to Permanent or Full-time work. The LMIA has approved the position of Dairy Farm Laborer (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
- Name of Employer: Haverland Dairy
- Position: laborer on a dairy farm
- Twelve vacancies exist.
- Compensation: $14.73 per hour for 40 to 60 hours per week Permanent, full-time work
- NE-33-38-04-W3, Warman, Saskatchewan, Warman, Saskatchewan S0K 0A1
- The applicant will be responsible for feeding and caring for animals.
- The applicant will be required to milk cows.
- The candidate will be responsible for general farm duties.
- The applicant must have the ability to operate machines and equipment.
- The applicant is required to clean and maintain equipment.
- The applicant must clean the work environment.
- The candidate will be needed to clean all components using specialized cleaning and rinsing solutions in addition to ultrasonic or mechanical cleaning machines.
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- There are no typical educational prerequisites, such as a bachelor’s degree, certificate, or certification.
- A candidate with experience is a plus.
- The candidate must be an effective team player.
- The applicant must be diligent.
- The candidate will be provided with accommodations.
- The applicant must be willing to work in a rural setting.
Benefits of Dairy farm laborer Jobs In Canada 2023
- Free Food.
- Free Accomodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.
How to Apply for Dairy farm laborer Jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do Canadian dairy farm workers earn?
How much does a Canadian dairy farm worker earn? The average annual income for dairy farm workers in Canada is $29,250, or $15 per hour.
Are farm employees required in Canada?
Canada is in need of general farm employees.
General farm laborers are in high demand in all eleven provinces and territories of Canada, and as a highly skilled professional, you may expect to make between $69,300 and $984,000 annually.