Customer service agent Jobs In Canada 2023 AYN IMMIGRATION SERVICES LTD. of Prince George, British Columbia is seeking self-motivated applicants with strong interpersonal skills for the role of Customer service agent. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The postings pertain to Permanent or Full-time work. The candidate will be expected to work day shift hours. Also, the candidate will have the option to work remotely.
- Name of Employer: AYN IMMIGRATION SERVICES LTD.
- Customer service representative vacancy rate: 1
- $18.00 to $24.00 per hour in wages (to be negotiated) 40 hours per week
- Permanent employment with full-time hours
- Prince George, British Columbia; Work is accessible from home
- The candidate must gain access to and process data.
- The candidate would be expected to address customer problems and complaints.
- The individual will be expected to give information and answer to consumer inquiries.
- The candidate will be responsible for establishing billing for services.
- The candidate is responsible for arranging refunds and credits.
- The candidate must describe the kind and cost of the services offered.
- The candidate must issue receipts and other documents.
- The candidate would be responsible to maintain statistics and records.
- The candidate must order and maintain an inventory of office supplies.
- The candidate must carry out general office responsibilities.
- The candidate will be accountable for receiving and documenting customer complaints.
- It is expected that the candidate will take remuneration.
Requirements of Customer service agent Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- The candidate must have a minimum qualification of a secondary (high school) diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least one to two years of relevant work experience.
- The applicant must be prompt.
- The candidate should prioritize the client.
- The candidate must possess strong interpersonal abilities.
- The candidate must have superior verbal and written communication abilities.
- The candidate must be well-organized and adaptable.
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
- The candidate must be an effective team player.
- The applicant must work within the tourism business.
- Expertise and specialized knowledge
- Computer and technology savvy
- The candidate must have knowledge of database software, the Internet, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Microsoft Windows, and MS Word.
- Safety and security
- The applicant must be sociable.
- Transportation and travel details
- The applicant must have a willingness to travel.
- Conditions of employment and physical capacities
- The candidate should be detail-oriented.
- The individual must be able to operate well in a fast-paced, hectic setting.
- The candidate should be frequently needed to complete repetitious activities.
- The applicant must be able to operate under pressure.
Benefits of Customer service agent Jobs In Canada 2023
The candidate will receive time off with pay (volunteering or personal days).
How to Apply for Customer service agent Jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Is there a demand for Customer Service Representatives in Canada?
Customer service representatives are in high demand in Canada. A recent survey indicates that customer service occupations would expand by 11,300 between 2019 and 2028, with 10,600 competent people ready to fill the vacancies.
Is customer service a desirable profession in Canada?
As in 2022, customer experience reps lead the list of the best professions in customer experience for 2023. There are two additions of note: Employers are employing expertise in technical assistance and order management.