List Of Companies With Visa Sponsorship Jobs For Security Guards In Canada
Companies With Visa Sponsorship Jobs For Security Guards In Canada: Canadian Businesses Are Seeking A Fit And Attentive Security Guard To Ensure Our Property Is Safe. The security guard is in charge of recording visitors’ names, patrolling the property, and apprehending any trespassers.
You Must Be Alert And Professional To Be A Successful Security Guard. A good security guard keeps track of all visitors to the property and ensures that no inappropriate behavior occurs.
- Ensure that guests sign in and out when they arrive and leave.
- Make Guests Aware of the Rules That Must Be Obeyed.
- Remove any trespassers or unwanted people from the property.
- If a crime or an accident occurs, notify the appropriate authorities.
- On a regular basis, report to supervisors.
- Notify the supervisor of any suspicious activities.
Security Guard- Job Post
Working with us means having the opportunity to earn and learn, as well as flexibility and a safe and inclusive work environment. In practice, this means that:
- Education and Skill Development Opportunities for Growth That Will Take You Further.
- Discounts, incentives, and recognition perks are all part of the total rewards package.
- Hours and shifts that are flexible to meet your needs.
- A Workplace That Is Safe, Respectful, And Inclusive.
- Bring Your True Self To Work – Welcoming People Of All Ages, Backgrounds, And Cultures – Just Like The Guests Who Visit Our Restaurants Every Day.
Security Guard- Job Post
- $16.00–$17.50 An Hour
- Job Type
- Education: No Degree, Certificate Or Diploma
- Experience: Will Train
- Various Locations
- Private Security Agency
- Produce Reports
- Dental Plan
- Health Care Plan
- Vision Care Benefits
- Group Insurance Benefits
Security Patrolperson- Job Post
The Security Patrolperson ensures the physical and human resources at our site are secure, and loss prevention strategies are applied to incoming and outgoing traffic.
This is a permanent, full-time position. The typical shift is 12 hours, with most of the time spent indoors, with occasional outside patrols and temperature screening. Qualifications and responsibilities:
- All visitors and contractors must sign in and be screened. Getting in touch with the appropriate staff member who is being visited.
- Controlling Plant Property Access.
- Informing the shift supervisor of the nature of any alarms.
- Weighing and recording all vehicles entering and leaving the site
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance are all available.
- Company-Funded Health Savings Account (HSA) And Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) (HRA).
- Basic life insurance is provided by the company, as well as additional voluntary life insurance coverage.
- Paid holidays and competitive personal time off are available.
- Pension Plan with a Company Match.
- Medical and prescription drug coverage through a private exchange.
- Employee Assistance Programs are available to you and your family 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Wellness And Work Life Support – Career Development And Educational Assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a security guard get paid in Canada?
What does a Security Guard earn? In Canada, the national average salary for a Security Guard is $36,723. To see Security Guard salaries in your area, sort by location. Salary estimates are based on 2,466 anonymous salary submissions to Glassdoor by Security Guard employees.
Are security guards in demand in Canada?
Security guards are in high demand across Canada, and these jobs can provide you with a well-paying career while also allowing you to spend personal time with family and friends. A security guard job is an excellent first job for anyone, not just those who have recently arrived in Canada.