Cocktail Waiter Jobs In Canada 2023-Apply Now
Cocktail Waiter Jobs In Canada 2023 Riverport Tavern, located at 132 Front St S, Sarnia, ON N7T 2M4, is seeking qualified individuals for the role of Cocktail waiter/waitress who is self-motivated and has excellent interpersonal skills. The chosen candidate will be expected to begin work as soon as feasible. The job openings are for permanent positions or part-time positions that lead to full-time positions. Evening, Night, Weekend, and 20:00 to 02:30 are the shift times.
Details of Cocktail Waiter Jobs In Canada 2023
Employer Name: Riverport Tavern
Position: Cocktail waiter
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $15.50 hourly 10 to 20 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part-time leading to full time
Location: 132 Front St S, Sarnia, ON N7T 2M4
Job Description for Cocktail Waiter Jobs In Canada 2023
- To mix and serve alcoholic beverages, the candidate must be of legal drinking age.
- The candidate must reply to consumer complaints or concerns.
- Customers must be presented with bills, and payment must be accepted in cash, credit or debit cards, traveler’s checks, or room billings.
- Customers will expect the candidate to describe food products, especially daily specials.
- The incumbent will be in charge of enforcing provincial/territorial liquor rules and regulations.
- The candidate is responsible for clearing and cleaning tables, trays, and chairs.
- Customers must be greeted, menus presented, recommendations made, and inquiries concerning food and beverages answered.
- Food and beverages must be served by the candidate.
- The candidate will be in charge of accepting orders and relaying them to kitchen and bar personnel.
- Clients/guests with special requirements must be assisted by the candidate.
- The candidate must excel at customer service.
Job Requirements for Cocktail Waiter Jobs In Canada 2023
- The applicant should be fluent in English.
- There are no traditional educational prerequisites, such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a certification.
- The selected individual will receive training.
- A Smart Serve certificate and completion of Food and Beverage Server Training are required.
- The candidate must be able to lift up to 9 kg (20 pounds).
- The candidate should be able to communicate effectively in person.
- The candidate must be a team player.
- The work environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to concentrate even under such circumstances.
Work Setting for Cocktail Waiter Jobs In Canada 2023
- The applicant must be employed in a restaurant, tavern, hotel, motel, or resort.
- The individual will be expected to work in a city setting.
Read Also: Taxpayer service agents Jobs In Canada 2023
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about electronic cash registers.
Additional information for Cocktail Waiter Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to bend, crouch, and kneel for long periods of time.
- The individual must be able to work in a fast-paced, high-volume setting.
- As part of their everyday employment, the candidate should be prepared to execute physically demanding duties.
- The individual must be willing to work in a permanent position for long periods of time.
- The candidate must be able to work under duress.
- The candidate must have their own uniform.
How to Apply for Cocktail Waiter Jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the waiter requirements in Canada?
Formal waiters/waitresses may be required to complete a one- or two-year apprenticeship program or studies at a college or vocational institution.
Is there a high demand for waiters in Canada?
Summary. BALANCE: At the national level, labor demand and supply are predicted to be roughly in line for this occupation group between 2022 and 2031.
Do you need a resume to work as a waiter?
A solid CV is vital if you want to work as a waitress or waiter. To catch the attention of recruiters and employers, your waitress/waiter CV must stand out from the crowd and demonstrate that you will be an excellent hire.